Subject: IETF 104 in Prague: agenda and meeting dates

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 13:36:22 -0800

Since the IESG ran an agenda experiment at IETF 103 involving not scheduling working
group meetings on Friday, we wanted to provide the community with an update about
the plans for IETF 104 in Prague. At IETF 104, WG meetings will be scheduled Monday
through Friday, March 25-29. Meetings will end in the afternoon on Friday, no later
than 15:00 local time. We will likely experiment with having some unstructured time
in the agenda during the meeting week, and we’ll come back to the community with
more information about that.

We have received some feedback about the agenda experiment and would like to hear
more. Please send your thoughts to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> or respond
in the thread on [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> [1]. We have also included
questions about this in the post-meeting survey [2], so please fill it out.

Thanks,
Alissa Cooper
on behalf of the IESG

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/CAEumgdqPB5jaZ2wAzcCC-tCBcU
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/CAEumgdqPB5jaZ2wAzcCC-tCBcU>
[2] https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ietf103 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ietf103>