Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-14.txt> (BGP-LS Advertisement of IGP Traffic Engineering Performance Metric Extensions) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 13:36:06 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG (idr) to
consider the following document: - 'BGP-LS Advertisement of IGP Traffic
Engineering Performance Metric
   Extensions'
  <draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-12-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines new BGP-LS TLVs in order to carry the IGP
   Traffic Engineering Extensions defined in IS-IS and OSPF protocols.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.