Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2-07.txt> (GSS-API Key Exchange with SHA2) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 07:09:02 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the CURves, Deprecating and a Little
more Encryption WG (curdle) to consider the following document: - 'GSS-API
Key Exchange with SHA2'
  <draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-01-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies additions and amendments to RFC4462.  It
   defines a new key exchange method that uses SHA-2 for integrity and
   deprecates weak DH groups.  The purpose of this specification is to
   modernize the cryptographic primitives used by GSS Key Exchanges.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-gss-keyex-sha2/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc7546: Structure of the Generic Security Service (GSS) Negotiation Loop (Informational - IETF stream)