Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-03.txt> (Packet Delivery Deadline time in 6LoWPAN Routing Header) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 04:26:40 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over Networks of
Resource-constrained Nodes WG (6lo) to consider the following document: -
'Packet Delivery Deadline time in 6LoWPAN Routing Header'
  <draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-12-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a new type for the 6LoWPAN routing header
   containing the delivery deadline time for data packets.  The deadline
   time enables forwarding and scheduling decisions for time critical
   IoT M2M applications that need deterministic delay guarantees over
   constrained networks and operate within time-synchronized networks.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology: Terms Used in IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e (None - IETF stream)