Subject: Protocol Action: 'BGP-LS Advertisement of IGP Traffic Engineering Performance Metric Extensions' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-18.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 14:00:29 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'BGP-LS Advertisement of IGP Traffic Engineering Performance Metric
   Extensions'
  (draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-18.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp/

Technical Summary

   This document defines new BGP-LS TLVs in order to carry the IGP
   Traffic Engineering Extensions defined in the IS-IS and OSPF
   protocols.

Working Group Summary

   Nothing out of the ordinary wrt WG process.

Document Quality

   Two known implementations exist.

Personnel

  Document Shepherd:  Susan Hares
  Area Director: Alvaro Retana