Subject: Last Call: <draft-arkko-trip-registry-update-01.txt> (Update to the TRIP IANA Registry Rules Regarding Postal Addresses) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 19:32:23 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'Update to the TRIP IANA Registry Rules Regarding
Postal Addresses'
  <draft-arkko-trip-registry-update-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-01-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Please note that this a repeated last call. The document originally entered 
last call with an expected status of "informational". That was in error; the 
resulting RFC is expected to be a "proposed standard".

Abstract

   This memo updates the IANA registry rules for the Telephony Routing
   over IP (TRIP) protocol, by no longer requiring that postal addresses
   be included in contact information.

   This memo updates RFC 3219.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-trip-registry-update/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-trip-registry-update/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.