Subject: RFC 8503 on BGP/MPLS Layer 3 VPN Multicast Management Information Base

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 17:17:06 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8503

        Title:      BGP/MPLS Layer 3 VPN Multicast 
                    Management Information Base 
        Author:     H. Tsunoda
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      57
        Characters: 107060
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8503

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8503

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects to configure and/or
monitor Multicast communication over IP Virtual Private Networks
(VPNs) supported by the Multiprotocol Label Switching/Border Gateway
Protocol (MPLS/BGP) on a Provider Edge (PE) router.

This document is a product of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC