Subject: Document Action: 'Deterministic Networking Use Cases' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-detnet-use-cases-20.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2019 14:42:02 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Deterministic Networking Use Cases'
  (draft-ietf-detnet-use-cases-20.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Deterministic Networking Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-use-cases/

Technical Summary

This document describes a number of uses cases for Deterministic
Networking (DetNet). For each case, it will identify the application, identify
representative solutions used today, and the improvements IETF
DetNet solutions may enable.

Working Group Summary

 Nothing particular worth noting. 

Document Quality

The document is one of the foundation documents for other DetNet WG
activities. It notably has had contributions from the end-user part of the
market.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Lou Berger
   Who is the Responsible Area Director?  Deborah Brungard