Subject: Last Call: <draft-hollenbeck-vcarddav-icann-rdap-extensions-00.txt> (vCard Format Extensions: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) Extensions for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 09:04:07 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'vCard Format Extensions: Internet Corporation for
Assigned Names and
   Numbers (ICANN) Extensions for the Registration Data Access
   Protocol (RDAP)'
  <draft-hollenbeck-vcarddav-icann-rdap-extensions-00.txt> as Informational
  RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-02-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines extensions to the vCard data format for
   representing and exchanging contact information used to implement the
   Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
   operational profile for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).
   The property and parameter defined here are used to add values to
   RDAP responses that are consistent with ICANN policies.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-vcarddav-icann-rdap-extensions/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-vcarddav-icann-rdap-extensions/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.