Subject: RFC 8512 on A YANG Module for Network Address Translation (NAT) and Network Prefix Translation (NPT)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 19:41:14 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8512

        Title:      A YANG Module for Network 
                    Address Translation (NAT) and Network Prefix 
                    Translation (NPT) 
        Author:     M. Boucadair, Ed.,
                    S. Sivakumar,
                    C. Jacquenet,
                    S. Vinapamula,
                    Q. Wu
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      94
        Characters: 173551
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8512

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8512

This document defines a YANG module for the Network Address
Translation (NAT) function.

Network Address Translation from IPv4 to IPv4 (NAT44), Network
Address and Protocol Translation from IPv6 Clients to IPv4 Servers
(NAT64), customer-side translator (CLAT), Stateless IP/ICMP
Translation (SIIT), Explicit Address Mappings (EAM) for SIIT,
IPv6-to-IPv6 Network Prefix Translation (NPTv6), and Destination NAT are
covered in this document.

This document is a product of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC