Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-jmap-mail-14.txt> (JMAP for Mail) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 11:52:01 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG (jmap)
to consider the following document: - 'JMAP for Mail'
  <draft-ietf-jmap-mail-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-02-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a data model for synchronising email data
   with a server using JMAP.  Clients can use this to efficiently
   search, access, organise and send messages, and get pushed
   notifications for fast resynchronisation when new messages are
   delivered or a change is made in another client.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-mail/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-mail/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.