Subject: NomCom 2018 Announcement of LLC Board Director selections

From: NomCom Chair 2018 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 14:54:52 -0800

As chair of the 2018-2019 NomCom, it gives me great pleasure to announce the
results of the NomCom selection process for the IETF LLC Board Directors to
serve on the first LLC Board. All the LLC Board Director candidates noted
below have been confirmed by the IESG.

The selected candidates for the LLC Board are:

Jason Livingood, Comcast
Maja Andjelkovic, World Bank Group
Peter Van Roste, CENTR

The resulting LLC Board will consist of:
Jason Livingood (3 year term)
Maja Andjelkovic (2 year term)
Peter Van Roste (1 year term)
Sean Turner (ISOC BoT selection - 3 year term)
To Be Named (IESG selection)

The members of the NomCom thank all of the members of the community who
offered to serve on the LLC Board. Additionally, our thanks go out to the many
members of the community who have supported (and continue to support) the
NomCom process.  

The NomCom process for 2018-2019 is not yet finished.  The work continues for
the IAB slate, and the IETF Trust.  The schedule and other information can be
found on the Nomcom homepage:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2018/

I will send out announcements as the slates are confirmed.

thanks!
-scott. 

Scott Mansfield
2018-2019 IETF NomCom Chair
scott dot mansfield at ericsson dot com
nomcom-chair-2018 at ietf dot org