Subject: IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for the IETF appointment to the ISOC Board of Trustees

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 13:35:26 -0800

The IAB is responsible for selecting an individual to serve a 3-year 
term on the ISOC Board of Trustees.  The procedure is described in 
RFC3677. The candidates who accepted their nominations are:

- Richard Barnes
- Hago Dafalla
- Russ Housley
- Samuel Weiler

The IAB is requesting feedback on these candidates by Wednesday, 
February 13, 2019. Please send your response to [email-masked].  If you 
would like  your feedback to be anonymized, please indicate such in your 
response. The IAB expects to finalize its selection on or before March 
6, 2019.

The IESG will confirm the candidates by March 27, 2019 and the 
appointees will begin serving as new board of trustees members at the 
ISOC Annual General meeting in July 2019.

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager