Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-10.txt> (A YANG data model for Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 12:28:04 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Protocols for IP Multicast WG (pim)
to consider the following document: - 'A YANG data model for Internet Group
Management Protocol (IGMP) and
   Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD)'
  <draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-02-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
   configure and manage Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and
   Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) devices.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.