Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test-08.txt> (Test Cases for Evaluating RMCAT Proposals) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 06:54:38 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance
Techniques WG (rmcat) to consider the following document: - 'Test Cases for
Evaluating RMCAT Proposals'
  <draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test-08.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-02-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is used to transmit media in
   multimedia telephony applications.  These applications are typically
   required to implement congestion control.  This document describes
   the test cases to be used in the performance evaluation of such
   congestion control algorithms in a controlled environment.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.