Subject: Protocol Action: 'Change Poll Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-regext-change-poll-12.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 13:52:24 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Change Poll Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)'
  (draft-ietf-regext-change-poll-12.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Adam Roach, Alexey Melnikov and Ben Campbell.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-change-poll/

Technical Summary

  This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) extension
  mapping for change poll notifications.

Working Group Summary

  draft-ietf-regext-change-poll is on standards track.  This extension adds
  additional elements to the EPP domain name mapping defined in RFC 5731,
  which is an internet standard.

Document Quality

  This document has been widely discussed on the mailing lists of the regext
  and eppext working groups.  The authors have addressed all comments and many
  changes have been incorporated in the document.

  Verisign and Neustar both have working implementations of this
  specification.

Personnel

  Document shepherd is Roger Carney, [email-masked]
  Area Director is Adam Roach, [email-masked]