Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-27.txt> (Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Data Channel Specification) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 06:33:42 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG (dots)
to consider the following document: - 'Distributed Denial-of-Service Open
Threat Signaling (DOTS) Data
   Channel Specification'
  <draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-27.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-03-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The document specifies a Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat
   Signaling (DOTS) data channel used for bulk exchange of data that
   cannot easily or appropriately communicated through the DOTS signal
   channel under attack conditions.

   This is a companion document to the DOTS signal channel
   specification.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements within the document with the RFC
   number to be assigned to this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling
      (DOTS) Data Channel Specification";

   o  reference: RFC XXXX

   Please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-data-channel/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-data-channel/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.