Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-05.txt> (YANG Module Tags) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 19:49:30 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network Modeling WG (netmod) to
consider the following document: - 'YANG Module Tags'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-03-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides for the association of tags with YANG modules.
   The expectation is for such tags to be used to help classify and
   organize modules.  A method for defining, reading and writing a
   modules tags is provided.  Tags may be standardized and assigned
   during module definition; assigned by implementations; or dynamically
   defined and set by users.  This document provides guidance to future
   model writers and, as such, this document updates [RFC8407].

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.