Subject: RFC 8515 on URN Namespace for ETSI Documents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 20:55:08 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8515

        Title:      URN Namespace for ETSI Documents 
        Author:     M. Jethanandani,
                    M.A. Reina Ortega
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 10779
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-mahesh-etsi-urn-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8515

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8515

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) "etsi" for
Uniform Resource Names (URNs) used to identify resources published by
the European Telecommunications Standards Institute
(http://etsi.org).  ETSI specifies and manages resources that utilize
this URN identification model.  Management activities for these and
other resource types are handled by the manager of the ETSI Protocol
Naming and Numbering Service (PNNS).

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC