Subject: RFC 8525 on YANG Library

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 19:58:25 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8525

        Title:      YANG Library 
        Author:     A. Bierman, 
                    M. Bjorklund,
                    J. Schoenwaelder, 
                    K. Watsen,
                    R. Wilton
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 57003
        Obsoletes:  RFC 7895

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8525

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8525

This document describes a YANG library that provides information
about the YANG modules, datastores, and datastore schemas used by a
network management server.  Simple caching mechanisms are provided to
allow clients to minimize retrieval of this information.  This
version of the YANG library supports the Network Management Datastore
Architecture (NMDA) by listing all datastores supported by a network
management server and the schema that is used by each of these
datastores.

This document is a product of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC