Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-22.txt> (Subscription to YANG Datastores) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 03:50:11 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG (netconf)
to consider the following document: - 'Subscription to YANG Datastores'
  <draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-22.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-04-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Via the mechanism described in this document, subscriber applications
   may request a continuous, customized stream of updates from a YANG
   datastore.  Providing such visibility into updates enables new
   capabilities based on the remote mirroring and monitoring of
   configuration and operational state.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.