Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-07.txt> (YANG Alarm Module) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 14:30:36 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement Plane
WG (ccamp) to consider the following document: - 'YANG Alarm Module'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-03-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG module for alarm management.  It
   includes functions for alarm list management, alarm shelving and
   notifications to inform management systems.  There are also
   operations to manage the operator state of an alarm and
   administrative alarm procedures.  The module carefully maps to
   relevant alarm standards.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.