Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-07.txt> (Updated processing of Control Flags for BGP VPLS) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 06:54:33 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG (bess) to
consider the following document: - 'Updated processing of Control Flags for
BGP VPLS'
  <draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-04-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates the meaning of the Control Flags field in the
   Layer2 Info Extended Community used for BGP-VPLS NLRI as defined in
   RFC4761. This document updates RFC4761.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2235/