Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-05.txt> (DLEP Control Plane Based Pause Extension) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 06:06:27 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG (manet) to
consider the following document: - 'DLEP Control Plane Based Pause Extension'
  <draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-04-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a modem to use DLEP messages to pause and resume data traffic coming
   from its peer router.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.