Subject: RFC 8571 on BGP - Link State (BGP-LS) Advertisement of IGP Traffic Engineering Performance Metric Extensions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 16:07:41 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8571

        Title:      BGP - Link State (BGP-LS) Advertisement
                    of IGP Traffic Engineering Performance 
                    Metric Extensions 
        Author:     L. Ginsberg, Ed.,
                    S. Previdi,
                    Q. Wu,
                    J. Tantsura, 
                    C. Filsfils
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 18205
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8571

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8571

This document defines new BGP - Link State (BGP-LS) TLVs in order to
carry the IGP Traffic Engineering Metric Extensions defined in the
IS-IS and OSPF protocols.

This document is a product of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC