Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-09.txt> (Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain Name Mapping Extension for Strict Bundling Registration) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 14:28:16 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Registration Protocols Extensions WG
(regext) to consider the following document: - 'Extensible Provisioning
Protocol (EPP) Domain Name Mapping Extension
   for Strict Bundling Registration'
  <draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-09.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-03-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an extension of Extensible Provisioning
   Protocol (EPP) domain name mapping for the provisioning and
   management of strict bundling registration of domain names.
   Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain name mapping to
   provide additional features required for the provisioning of bundled
   domain names.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2479/