Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-05.txt> (Use Cases for Localized Versions of the RPKI) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:14:48 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the SIDR Operations WG (sidrops) to
consider the following document: - 'Use Cases for Localized Versions of the
RPKI'
  <draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-04-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   There are a number of critical circumstances where a localized
   routing domain needs to augment or modify its view of the Global
   RPKI.  This document attempts to outline a few of them.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.