Subject: IRSG Ballots Tool RFP

From: IETF Administration LLC Executive Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 10:39:12 -0700

The IETF Administration LLC is seeking proposals for the IRSG Ballots Tool.  
The RFP and SOW are located here:  https://ietf.org/about/administration/rfps/  

Please note the following timeline:
30 Apr: RFP Issued
07 May: Questions and Inquiries deadline
10 May: Answers to questions issued, RFP Addenda and Update issued
17 May: Proposals due
24 May: Selection made, negotiations begin
30 May: Contract execution
03 June: Work begins

Overview 

The IRTF chair and the IRSG would like to have a document balloting mechanism
similar to the one used by the IESG.  The IESG uses ballots to approve documents
for publication as RFCs, to evaluate and approve charters, to approve status
changes, and to process conflict review requests. 

This project will consist of modification of the datatracker code to support IRSG
use of ballots. All changes and additions to the datatracker code must be
accompanied by a corresponding test or set of tests. This project will reuse
existing views and helpers (with minor modification) to the extent possible. It is
anticipated that very few, if any, new views need be created.

Please reply with questions, if any, and a bid if you are interested in pursuing this
opportunity to [email-masked]. 

Thanks in advance.

Portia Wenze-Danley
IETF LLC Executive Director, Interim