Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-09.txt> (Traffic Engineering Common YANG Types) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 13:47:03 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling WG (teas) to consider the following document: - 'Traffic
Engineering Common YANG Types'
  <draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-05-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
   in YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types and
   groupings are intended to be imported by modules that model Traffic
   Engineering (TE) configuration and state capabilities.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.