Subject: IRSG Ballots Tool RFP Extension

From: IETF Administration LLC Executive Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 12:18:50 -0700

The IETF Administration LLC is extending the deadline to accept proposals for the IRSG Ballots Tool.  
The RFP and SOW are located here:  https://ietf.org/about/administration/rfps/  

Please note the revised timeline:
30 Apr: RFP Issued (Original Date)
24 May: Questions and Inquiries deadline
28 May: Answers to questions issued, RFP Addenda and Update issued
04 Jun: Proposals due
11 Jun: Selection made, negotiations begin
14 Jun: Contract execution
17 Jun: Work begins

Overview 

The IRTF chair and the IRSG would like to have a document balloting mechanism similar to the one used 
by the IESG.  The IESG uses ballots to approve documents for publication as RFCs, to evaluate and 
approve charters, to approve status changes, and to process conflict review requests. 

This project will consist of modification of the datatracker code to support IRSG use of ballots. 
All changes and additions to the datatracker code must be accompanied by a corresponding test or set 
of tests. This project will reuse existing views and helpers (with minor modification) to the 
extent possible. It is anticipated that very few, if any, new views need be created.

Please reply with questions, if any, and a bid if you are interested in pursuing this
opportunity to [email-masked]. 

Thanks in advance.

Portia Wenze-Danley
IETF LLC Executive Director, Interim