Subject: Call for Feedback on Community Coordination Group Appointments

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 08:29:16 -0700

On behalf of the IETF, the IAB appoints three representatives to the 
Community Coordination Group (CCG), which provides advice and guidance 
to the IETF Trust in matters related to the IANA trademarks and the IANA 
domain names. The process for appointing these representatives is 
outlined in RFC 8090 [1].

The current IETF-Selected members of the CCG and their terms of 
appointment are: 
 
- Barry Leiba, 2017-2019
- Russ Housley, 2017-2019
- Tim Wicinski, 2018-2020

Barry Leiba and Russ Housley have both indicated that they are willing 
to continue in this role for the 2019-2021 term.

The IAB is now soliciting input from the community on these incumbents.

Please send your remarks in confidence to [email-masked] and 
[email-masked] by Wednesday, 5 June 2019.  We thank you in advance for 
your help.

On behalf of the IAB,
   Cindy Morgan
   IAB Executive Administrative Manager

[1] https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8090