Subject: RFC 8575 on YANG Data Model for the Precision Time Protocol (PTP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 12:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8575

        Title:      YANG Data Model for the 
                    Precision Time Protocol (PTP) 
        Author:     Y. Jiang, Ed.,
                    X. Liu,
                    J. Xu,
                    R. Cummings, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      30
        Characters: 58253
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8575

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8575

This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
devices and clocks using the Precision Time Protocol (PTP) as
specified in IEEE Std 1588-2008.  It also defines the retrieval of
the configuration information, the data sets and the running states
of PTP clocks.  The YANG module in this document conforms to the
Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

This document is a product of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC