Subject: RFC 8605 on vCard Format Extensions: ICANN Extensions for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 18:35:33 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8605

        Title:      vCard Format Extensions: ICANN Extensions 
                    for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) 
        Author:     S. Hollenbeck, R. Carney
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 10964
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-hollenbeck-vcarddav-icann-rdap-extensions-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8605

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8605

This document defines extensions to the vCard data format for
representing and exchanging contact information used to implement the
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
operational profile for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).
The property and parameter defined here are used to add values to
RDAP responses that are consistent with ICANN policies.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC