Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-10.txt> (Efficient Route Invalidation) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 16:52:41 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Over Low power and Lossy
networks WG (roll) to consider the following document: - 'Efficient Route
Invalidation'
  <draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-05-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the problems associated with No-Path
   Destination Advertisement Object (NPDAO) messaging used in Routing
   Protocol for Low power and lossy networks (RPL) for route
   invalidation and signaling changes to improve route invalidation
   efficiency.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2961/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3063/