Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pce-association-group-09.txt> (PCEP Extensions for Establishing Relationships Between Sets of LSPs) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 05:31:45 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG (pce) to
consider the following document: - 'PCEP Extensions for Establishing
Relationships Between Sets of LSPs'
  <draft-ietf-pce-association-group-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-06-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document introduces a generic mechanism to create a grouping of
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in the context of a Path Computation
   Element (PCE).  This grouping can then be used to define associations
   between sets of LSPs or between a set of LSPs and a set of attributes
   (such as configuration parameters or behaviors), and is equally
   applicable to the stateful PCE (active and passive modes) as well as
   the stateless PCE.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-group/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-group/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.