Subject: RFC 8557 on Deterministic Networking Problem Statement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 20:15:31 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8557

        Title:      Deterministic Networking Problem Statement 
        Author:     N. Finn,
                    P. Thubert
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 25159
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8557

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8557

This paper documents the needs in various industries to establish
multi-hop paths for characterized flows with deterministic
properties.

This document is a product of the Deterministic Networking Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC