Subject: RFC 8580 on Sieve Extension: File Carbon Copy (FCC)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 22:30:51 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8580

        Title:      Sieve Extension: File Carbon Copy (FCC) 
        Author:     K. Murchison, 
                    B. Gondwana
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 25316
        Updates:    RFC 5230, RFC 5435

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8580

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8580

The Sieve email filtering language provides a number of action
commands, some of which can generate additional messages on behalf of
the user.  This document defines an extension to such commands to
allow a copy of any generated message to be filed into a target
mailbox.

This document updates RFCs 5230 and 5435 by adding a new tagged
argument to the Vacation and Notify actions, respectively.

This document is a product of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC