Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-04.txt> (Resource Indicators for OAuth 2.0) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 06:57:20 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document: - 'Resource Indicators for OAuth
2.0'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-08-05. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   An extension to the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework defining
   request parameters that enable a client to explicitly signal to an
   authorization server about the identity of the protected resource(s)
   to which it is requesting access.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.