Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-yang-23.txt> (YANG Data Model for OSPF Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 09:55:17 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Link State Routing WG (lsr) to
consider the following document: - 'YANG Data Model for OSPF Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-ospf-yang-23.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-07-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage OSPF.  The model is based on YANG 1.1 as defined in RFC
   7950 and conforms to the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   (NDMA) as described in RFC 8342.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-yang/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-yang/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc4973: OSPF-xTE: Experimental Extension to OSPF for Traffic Engineering (Experimental - Independent Submission Editor stream)
    rfc1765: OSPF Database Overflow (Experimental - IETF stream)