Subject: Protocol Action: 'BGP Link-State extensions for Segment Routing' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-16.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 14:53:11 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'BGP Link-State extensions for Segment Routing'
  (draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-16.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext/

Technical Summary

   This draft defines extensions to the BGP Link-state address-family in
   order to carry segment routing information via BGP.

Working Group Summary

   The WG has reviewed the BGP-LS segment routing drafts for 3-5 years 
   in coordination with the SPRING, MPLS, and BESS working groups. 

Document Quality

  Implementations exist and significant review has been done on this document.

Personnel

  Document Shepherd: Susan Hares 
  Responsible AD:  Alvaro Retana