Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-08.txt> (PCEP Extensions for Associating Working and Protection LSPs with Stateful PCE) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:35:10 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG (pce) to
consider the following document: - 'PCEP Extensions for Associating Working
and Protection LSPs with
   Stateful PCE'
  <draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-08-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   An active stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) is capable of
   computing as well as controlling via Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic
   Engineering Label Switched Paths (MPLS LSP).  Furthermore, it is also
   possible for an active stateful PCE to create, maintain, and delete
   LSPs.  This document describes PCEP extension to associate two or
   more LSPs to provide end-to-end path protection.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.