Subject: RFC 8635 on Router Keying for BGPsec

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 15:24:24 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8635

        Title:      Router Keying for BGPsec 
        Author:     R. Bush,
                    S. Turner,
                    K. Patel
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 48774
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8635

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8635

BGPsec-speaking routers are provisioned with private keys in order to
sign BGPsec announcements.  The corresponding public keys are
published in the Global Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI),
enabling verification of BGPsec messages.  This document describes
two methods of generating the public-private key pairs: router-driven
and operator-driven.

This document is a product of the SIDR Operations Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC