Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-07.txt> (Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 06:07:24 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Measurement WG (ippm)
to consider the following document: - 'Simple Two-way Active Measurement
Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-09-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol
   which enables the measurement of both one-way and round-trip
   performance metrics like delay, delay variation, and packet loss.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.