Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-segment-routing-header-22.txt> (IPv6 Segment Routing Header (SRH)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 13:52:15 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Maintenance WG (6man) to
consider the following document: - 'IPv6 Segment Routing Header (SRH)'
  <draft-ietf-6man-segment-routing-header-22.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-08-20. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Segment Routing can be applied to the IPv6 data plane using a new
   type of Routing Extension Header called the Segment Routing Header.
   This document describes the Segment Routing Header and how it is used
   by Segment Routing capable nodes.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-segment-routing-header/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-segment-routing-header/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2421/