Subject: Call for Comment: <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis-02> (The RFC Series and RFC Editor)

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 14:03:35 -0700

This is an announcement of an IETF-wide Call for Comment on 
draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis-02.

The document is being considered for publication as an Informational RFC 
within the IAB stream, and is available for inspection at:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis/>

The Call for Comment will last until 2019-10-02. Please send comments to
[email-masked] and [email-masked].

Abstract

   This document describes the framework for an RFC Series and an RFC
   Editor function that incorporate the principles of organized
   community involvement and accountability that has become necessary as
   the Internet technical community has grown, thereby enabling the RFC
   Series to continue to fulfill its mandate.

   Cover Note:

   {{ RFC Editor: Please remove this cover note prior to publication. }}

   The IASA2 WG asks the IAB to publish this replacement for RFC 4844.
   The document is changed for alignment with the new structure for the
   IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA), eliminating all
   references to the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC).