Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-06.txt> (YANG Data Model for MPLS LDP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 14:12:14 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document: - 'YANG Data Model for MPLS LDP'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-10-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a YANG data model for Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) Label Distribution Protocol (LDP).  The model also
   serves as the base model to define Multipoint LDP (mLDP) model.

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.