Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-tls13-02.txt> (Using TLS 1.3 with HTTP/2) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 09:32:51 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
(httpbis) to consider the following document: - 'Using TLS 1.3 with HTTP/2'
  <draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-tls13-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-10-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates HTTP/2 to prohibit TLS 1.3 post-handshake
   authentication, as an analog to existing TLS 1.2 renegotiation
   restriction.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-tls13/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-tls13/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.