Subject: Call for Comment: <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6635bis-03> (RFC Editor Model (Version 2))

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 13:59:39 -0700

This is an announcement of an IETF-wide Call for Comment on 
draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6635bis-03.

The document is being considered for publication as an Informational RFC 
within the IAB stream, and is available for inspection at:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6635bis/>

The Call for Comment will last until 2019-10-02. Please send comments to
[email-masked] and [email-masked].

Abstract

   The RFC Editor model described in this document divides the
   responsibilities for the RFC Series into three functions: the RFC
   Series Editor, the RFC Production Center, and the RFC Publisher.
   Internet Architecture Board (IAB) oversight via the RFC Series
   Oversight Committee (RSOC) is described, as is the relationship
   between the IETF Administration Limited Liability Company and the
   RSOC.  This document reflects the experience gained with "RFC Editor
   Model (Version 1)", documented in RFC 5620; and obsoletes RFC 6635 to
   replace all references to the IASA and related structures with those
   defined by the IASA 2.0 Model.

   [RFC Editor: Please remove the following paragraph prior to
   publication.]

   The IASA2 WG requests that the IAB publish this replacement for RFC
   6635.