Subject: Last Call: Moving DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) to Historic Status

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 16:43:34 -0700

The IESG has received a request to make the
following status changes:

- RFC4431 from Informational to Historic
    (The DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) DNS Resource Record)

- RFC5074 from Informational to Historic
    (DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV))

The supporting document for this request can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-dlv-to-historic/
and
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv/ 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-10-02. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The affected documents can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc4431/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc5074/

IESG discussion of this request can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-dlv-to-historic/ballot/