Subject: Call for Comment: <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-02> (Independent Submission Editor Model)

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 14:01:20 -0700

This is an announcement of an IETF-wide Call for Comment on 
draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-02.

The document is being considered for publication as an Informational RFC 
within the IAB stream, and is available for inspection at:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis/>

The Call for Comment will last until 2019-10-02. Please send comments to
[email-masked] and [email-masked].

Abstract

   This document describes the function and responsibilities of the RFC
   Independent Submission Editor (ISE).  The Independent Submission
   stream is one of the stream producers that create draft RFCs, with
   the ISE as its stream approver.  The ISE is overall responsible for
   activities within the Independent Submission stream, working with
   draft editors and reviewers, and interacts with the RFC Production
   Center and Publisher, and the RFC Series Editor (RSE).  The ISE is
   appointed by the IAB, and also interacts with the IETF Administration
   Limited Liability Company (LLC).

   This version obsoletes RFC 6548 to replace all references to the IASA
   and related structures with those defined by the IASA 2.0 Model.

   [RFC Editor: Please remove the following paragraph prior to
   publication.]

   The IASA2 WG requests that the IAB publish this replacement for RFC
   6548.