Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-12.txt> (Bundle Protocol Security Specification) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 05:54:35 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking
WG (dtn) to consider the following document: - 'Bundle Protocol Security
Specification'
  <draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-10-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a security protocol providing end to end data
   integrity and confidentiality services for the Bundle Protocol.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.