Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-17.txt> (Bundle Protocol Version 7) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 06:53:59 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking
WG (dtn) to consider the following document: - 'Bundle Protocol Version 7'
  <draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-17.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-11-12. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This Internet Draft presents a specification for Bundle Protocol,
   adapted from the experimental Bundle Protocol specification
   developed by the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research group of the
   Internet Research Task Force and documented in RFC 5050.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.