Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-10.txt> (Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extension for LSP Diversity Constraint Signaling) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 12:36:17 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG (pce) to
consider the following document: - 'Path Computation Element Communication
Protocol (PCEP) Extension for
   LSP Diversity Constraint Signaling'
  <draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-10-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document introduces a simple mechanism to associate a group of
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via an extension to the Path Computation
   Element (PCE) communication Protocol (PCEP) with the purpose of
   computing diverse paths for those LSPs.  The proposed extension
   allows a Path Computation Client (PCC) to advertise to a PCE that a
   particular LSP belongs to a disjoint-group, thus the PCE knows that
   the LSPs in the same group need to be disjoint from each other.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3493/