Subject: RFC 8676 on YANG Modules for IPv4-in-IPv6 Address plus Port (A⁠+P) Softwires

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 01:00:50 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8676

        Title:      YANG Modules for IPv4-in-IPv6 Address 
                    plus Port (A+P) Softwires 
        Author:     I. Farrer, Ed.,
                    M. Boucadair, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      46
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-softwire-yang-16.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8676

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8676

This document defines YANG modules for the configuration and
operation of IPv4-in-IPv6 softwire Border Relays and Customer
Premises Equipment for the Lightweight 4over6, Mapping of Address and
Port with Encapsulation (MAP-E), and Mapping of Address and Port
using Translation (MAP-T) softwire mechanisms.

This document is a product of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC