Subject: Protocol Action: 'Traffic Engineering Common YANG Types' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-13.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 13:53:43 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Traffic Engineering Common YANG Types'
  (draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-13.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types/

Technical Summary

This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
in YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types and
groupings are intended to be imported by modules that model Traffic
Engineering (TE) configuration and state capabilities.

Working Group Summary

This document was split from the draft-ietf-teas-yang-te to faciliate
document references and interdependencies that are not linked to TE
Tunnels and Interfaces, e.g., draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo.  There is
strong interest in this document and seeing it progress.

Document Quality

The YANG module document is critical to other TE YANG modules.  Multiple
vendors have stated that they are implementing the dependent modules.
This draft has gone through a YANG Doctor review.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Lou Berger
   Who is the Responsible Area Director?  Deborah Brungard