Subject: RFC 8670 on BGP Prefix Segment in Large-Scale Data Centers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 14:34:57 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8670

        Title:      BGP Prefix Segment in Large-Scale 
                    Data Centers 
        Author:     C. Filsfils, Ed.,
                    S. Previdi,
                    G. Dawra,
                    E. Aries,
                    P. Lapukhov
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8670

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8670

This document describes the motivation for, and benefits of, applying
Segment Routing (SR) in BGP-based large-scale data centers. It
describes the design to deploy SR in those data centers for both the
MPLS and IPv6 data planes.

This document is a product of the Source Packet Routing in Networking Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC