Subject: NomCom 2019 Announcement of LLC Board Director selection

From: NomCom Chair 2019 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 16:03:53 -0800

As chair of the 2019-20120 NomCom, it gives me great pleasure to announce the
results of the NomCom selection process for the IETF LLC Board Director to
serve on the LLC Board. The LLC Board Director candidate noted below has been 
confirmed by the IESG.

The selected candidate for the LLC Board is:

Peter Van Roste, CENTR

The resulting LLC Board will consist of:
Jason Livingood 
Maja Andjelkovic 
* Peter Van Roste 
Sean Turner (ISOC BoT Selection)
Alissa Cooper (IESG Selection) 

( * ) Candidate has agreed to accept the role (3-year term)

The members of the NomCom thank all of the members of the community who
offered to serve on the LLC Board. Additionally, our thanks go out to the many
members of the community who have supported (and continue to support) the
NomCom process.  

The NomCom 2019 team continues with the IESG selections still to be
announced. 

Regards,

Victor Kuarsingh
2019-2020 IETF NomCom Chair
victor at jvknet dot com
nomcom-chair-2019 at ietf dot org