Subject: Last Call: <draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational-02.txt> (IETF Stream Documents Require IETF Rough Consensus) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 10:08:47 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'IETF Stream Documents Require IETF Rough Consensus'
  <draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational-02.txt> as Best Current
  Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-02-21. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document proposes that the IETF never publish any IETF stream
   RFCs without IETF rough consensus.  This updates RFC 2026.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.