Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-08.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 12:29:23 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Protocols for IP Multicast WG (pim)
to consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for Multicast Source
Discovery Protocol (MSDP)'
  <draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-01-30. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of Multicast Source Discovery Protocol (MSDP) Protocol.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.