Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dots-architecture-15.txt> (Distributed-Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Architecture) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 14:03:04 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG (dots)
to consider the following document: - 'Distributed-Denial-of-Service Open
Threat Signaling (DOTS)
   Architecture'
  <draft-ietf-dots-architecture-15.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-01-27. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an architecture for establishing and
   maintaining Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Open Threat
   Signaling (DOTS) within and between domains.  The document does not
   specify protocols or protocol extensions, instead focusing on
   defining architectural relationships, components and concepts used in
   a DOTS deployment.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-architecture/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-architecture/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.