Subject: IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for the IETF appointment to the ISOC Board of Trustees

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 14:37:47 -0800

The IAB is responsible for selecting an individual to serve a 3-year 
term on the ISOC Board of Trustees.  The procedure is described in 
RFC3677. The candidates who accepted their nominations are:

    Amelia Andersdotter
    Hago Dafalla
    Russ Housley
    Pete Resnick
    Michael Richardson
    Laura Thomson

The IAB is requesting feedback on these candidates by Wednesday, 
February 5, 2020. Please send your response to [email-masked].  If you 
would like your feedback to be anonymized, please indicate such in your 
response. The IAB expects to finalize its selection on or before February 
26, 2020.

The IESG will confirm the candidate by March 24, 2020 and the 
appointee will begin serving as a new board of trustees member at the 
ISOC Annual General meeting in July 2020.

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager