Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery-08.txt> (6LoWPAN Selective Fragment Recovery) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 05:43:26 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over Networks of
Resource-constrained Nodes WG (6lo) to consider the following document: -
'6LoWPAN Selective Fragment Recovery'
  <draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-01-30. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft updates RFC 4944 with a simple protocol to recover
   individual fragments across a route-over mesh network, with a minimal
   flow control to protect the network against bloat.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.