Subject: RFC 8730 on Independent Submission Editor Model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 10:20:23 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8730

        Title:      Independent Submission Editor Model 
        Author:     N. Brownlee, Ed.,
                    B. Hinden, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       February 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Obsoletes:  RFC 6548

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8730

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8730

This document describes the function and responsibilities of the RFC
Independent Submission Editor (ISE). The Independent Submission
stream is one of the stream producers that create draft RFCs, with
the ISE as its stream approver. The ISE is overall responsible for
activities within the Independent Submission stream, working with
draft editors and reviewers, and interacts with the RFC Production
Center and Publisher, and the RFC Series Editor (RSE). The ISE is
appointed by the IAB, and also interacts with the IETF Administration
Limited Liability Company (LLC).

This version obsoletes RFC 6548 to replace all references to the
Internet Administrative Support Activity (IASA) and related
structures with those defined by the IASA 2.0 structure.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC