Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-10.txt> (6TiSCH Minimal Scheduling Function (MSF)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 06:07:55 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE
802.15.4e WG (6tisch) to consider the following document: - '6TiSCH Minimal
Scheduling Function (MSF)'
  <draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-02-27. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines the 6TiSCH Minimal Scheduling Function
   (MSF).  This Scheduling Function describes both the behavior of a
   node when joining the network, and how the communication schedule is
   managed in a distributed fashion.  MSF is built upon the 6TiSCH
   Operation Sublayer Protocol (6P) and the Minimal Security Framework
   for 6TiSCH.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3270/

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture: An Architecture for IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4 (None - IETF stream)