Subject: Update to Internet-Draft Signature Verification Bundle

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 15:27:36 -0800

Dear IETF Community -

For the past 7 years, the IETF has been digitally signing all
Internet-Drafts which we receive, to mark these specific drafts as
being authentic, and being received by the IETF through the normal
Internet-Draft submission process.

We were recently informed that the Certificate Authority which
formerly provided our certificates was no longer able to provide them
to us.  We have therefore located a new provider, Digicert, who has
kindly donated new certificates to the IETF for this purpose.

Because we are using a new provider, it is necessary for us to update
our certificate verification bundle. The certificates needed to
validate the new certificates have been added to the bundle, and the
older ones are preserved for validation of the previous signatures.
The overall Internet-Draft signing process is available on our website
at https://www.ietf.org/standards/ids/idsignatures/ .  Thank you for
your patience with this change.

We extend our heartfelt thanks to Digicert for their kind and very
appreciated donation to the IETF.

If there are any questions, please contact Russ Housley or Glen
Barney, and we will assist you.

Glen
--
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)