Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-06.txt> (Working Group GitHub Administration) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 07:05:23 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the GitHub Integration and Tooling WG
(git) to consider the following document: - 'Working Group GitHub
Administration'
  <draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The use of GitHub in IETF working group processes is increasing.
   This document describes possible uses and conventions for working
   groups which are considering starting to use GitHub.  It does not
   mandate any processes, and does not require changes to the processes
   used by current and future working groups not using GitHub.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the ietf-and-github
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search?email_list=ietf-and-
   github>.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.