Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-git-using-github-04.txt> (Working Group GitHub Usage Guidance) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 06:23:50 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the GitHub Integration and Tooling WG
(git) to consider the following document: - 'Working Group GitHub Usage
Guidance'
  <draft-ietf-git-using-github-04.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-03-03. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes best practices for Working Groups that use
   GitHub for their work.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-git-using-github/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-git-using-github/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-ietf-git-github-wg-configuration: Working Group GitHub Administration (None - IETF stream)