Subject: BCP 10, RFC 8713 on IAB, IESG, IETF Trust, and IETF LLC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: Operation of the IETF Nominating and Recall Committees

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 10:17:03 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 10        
        RFC 8713

        Title:      IAB, IESG, IETF Trust, and IETF LLC Selection,                     
                    Confirmation, and Recall Process: Operation 
                    of the IETF Nominating and Recall Committees 
        Author:     M. Kucherawy, Ed.,
                    B. Hinden, Ed.,
                    J. Livingood, Ed.
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      33
        Obsoletes:  RFC 7437, RFC 8318
        See Also:   BCP 10

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8713

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8713

The process by which the members of the IAB and IESG, some Trustees
of the IETF Trust, and some Directors of the IETF Administration LLC
(IETF LLC) are selected, confirmed, and recalled is specified in this
document. This document is based on RFC 7437.  Only those updates
required to reflect the changes introduced by IETF Administrative
Support Activity (IASA) 2.0 have been included. Any other changes
will be addressed in future documents.

This document obsoletes RFC 7437 and RFC 8318.

This document is a product of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC