Subject: Last Call: <draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo-01.txt> (The secret-token URI Scheme) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 06:21:29 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'The secret-token URI Scheme'
  <draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo-01.txt> as Informational
  RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-03-12. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document registers the "secret-token" URI scheme, to aid in the
   identification of authentication tokens.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.