Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-14.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Factory Default Settings) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 09:44:53 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Network Modeling WG (netmod) to
consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for Factory Default
Settings'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-03-16. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Note: Warren Kumari is officially the Responsible AD, but is simply acting as a proxy for Rob Wilton, the incoming Management AD. 

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model to allow clients to reset a
   server back to its factory default condition.  It also defines a
   "factory-default" datastore to allow clients to read the factory
   default configuration for the device.

   The YANG data model in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.