Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-06.txt> (Requirements for Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Relying Parties) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 15:51:12 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the SIDR Operations WG (sidrops) to
consider the following document: - 'Requirements for Resource Public Key
Infrastructure (RPKI) Relying
   Parties'
  <draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-03-20. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides a single reference point for requirements for
   Relying Party (RP) software for use in the Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RPKI) in the context of securing Internet routing.
   It cites requirements that appear in several RPKI RFCs, making it
   easier for implementers to become aware of these requirements that
   are segmented with orthogonal functionalities.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-rp/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-rp/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.