Subject: RFC 5074 on DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:49:01 -0700 (PDT)

RFC 5074 has been reclassified as Historic.

        RFC 5074

        Title:      DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) 
        Author:     S. Weiler
        Status:     Historic
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2007
        Pages:      11
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-weiler-dnssec-dlv-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc5074

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC5074

DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) is a mechanism for publishing DNS
Security (DNSSEC) trust anchors outside of the DNS delegation chain.
It allows validating resolvers to validate DNSSEC-signed data from
zones whose ancestors either aren't signed or don't publish
Delegation Signer (DS) records for their children. 

HISTORIC: This memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet
community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC