Subject: IP Performance Measurement (ippm) WG Virtual Meeting: 2020-04-01

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 08:04:25 -0700

The IP Performance Measurement (ippm) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2020-04-01 from 08:00 to 09:30 America/Los_Angeles.

Agenda:
Working Group Documents

Time	Length	What									Who
15:00	10m	Welcome, Note Well, Agenda, Status		Chairs
15:10	15m	draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method	A. Morton
15:25	10m	draft-ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark		G. Fioccola
15:35	5m		draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv			G. Mirsky
15:40	30m	draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data				F. Brockners
				draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags	
				draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-ipv6-options	
				draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export	

Other work
Individual drafts and topics that have received notable list discussion.

Time	Length	What									Who
16:10	10m	draft-geib-ippm-connectivity-monitoring	R. Geib
16:20	10m	draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/meet/ippm