Subject: Moved to Historic: RFC 4431 on The DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) DNS Resource Record

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:36:01 -0700 (PDT)

RFC 4431 has been reclassified as Historic.

        RFC 4431

        Title:      The DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) 
                    DNS Resource Record 
        Author:     M. Andrews,
                    S. Weiler
        Status:     Historic
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2006
        Pages:      4
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-andrews-dlv-dns-rr-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc4431

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC4431

This document defines a new DNS resource record, called the DNSSEC
Lookaside Validation (DLV) RR, for publishing DNSSEC trust anchors
outside of the DNS delegation chain.  

HISTORIC: This memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet
community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC