Subject: RFC 8752 on Report from the IAB Workshop on Exploring Synergy between Content Aggregation and the Publisher Ecosystem (ESCAPE)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 16:49:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8752

        Title:      Report from the IAB Workshop on
                    Exploring Synergy between Content Aggregation 
                    and the Publisher Ecosystem (ESCAPE) 
        Author:     M. Thomson,
                    M. Nottingham
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       March 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-escape-report-00.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8752

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8752

The Exploring Synergy between Content Aggregation and the Publisher
Ecosystem (ESCAPE) Workshop was convened by the Internet Architecture
Board (IAB) in July 2019. This report summarizes its significant
points of discussion and identifies topics that may warrant further
consideration.

Note that this document is a report on the proceedings of the
workshop.  The views and positions documented in this report are
those of the workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect IAB
views and positions.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC