Subject: Protocol Action: 'YANG Data Model for MPLS LDP' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:18:38 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'YANG Data Model for MPLS LDP'
  (draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-09.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang/

Technical Summary

This document describes a YANG data model for Multi-Protocol Label
Switching (MPLS) Label Distribution Protocol (LDP).  The model also
serves as the base model to define Multipoint LDP (mLDP) model.

Working Group Summary

The Working Group has reached consensus that this document is useful and
should be published.
This document went through multiple reviews within the working group over
the course of its development. Multiple revisions were done as part of making the
module adhere with the NMDA structure. The current document represents a
proper management framework for the most commonly deployed MPLS LDP
features covered in various RFCs. The design of this module also takes future
extensions/augmentations into considerations.

Document Quality

Expert review was done by YANG Doctors and by multiple
WG members. All comments have been addressed, and there
are currently no open issues.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Tarek Saad
   Who is the Responsible Area Director?  Deborah Brungard