Subject: RFC 8754 on IPv6 Segment Routing Header (SRH)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 22:24:30 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8754

        Title:      IPv6 Segment Routing Header (SRH) 
        Author:     C. Filsfils, Ed.,
                    D. Dukes, Ed.,
                    S. Previdi,
                    J. Leddy,
                    S. Matsushima,
                    D. Voyer
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],                      
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-6man-segment-routing-header-26.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8754

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8754

Segment Routing can be applied to the IPv6 data plane using a new
type of Routing Extension Header called the Segment Routing Header
(SRH). This document describes the SRH and how it is used by nodes
that are Segment Routing (SR) capable.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC