Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-09.txt> (Poll-Based Security Event Token (SET) Delivery Using HTTP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 16:32:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Security Events WG (secevent) to
consider the following document: - 'Poll-Based Security Event Token (SET)
Delivery Using HTTP'
  <draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-05-13. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines how a series of Security Event Tokens
   (SETs) may be delivered to an intended recipient using HTTP POST over
   TLS initiated as a poll by the recipient.  The specification also
   defines how delivery can be assured, subject to the SET Recipient's
   need for assurance.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.