Subject: Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (sacm) WG Virtual Meeting: 2020-05-01 CHANGED

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 21:01:04 -0700

MEETING DETAILS HAVE CHANGED.  SEE LATEST DETAILS BELOW.

The Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (sacm) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2020-05-01 from 10:00 to 11:30 America/New_York (14:00 to 15:30 UTC).

Agenda:
DRAFT AGENDA
==============

Intro / Agenda Bash - Chairs

Endpoint Posture Collection Profile (EPCP) (Haynes/Fitzgerald-McKay)
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-epcp/

SACM Architecture (Montville/Munyan)
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/

Information Model (Inacio)
(No draft - discuss next steps)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-inacio-sacm-infomodel/

Concise Software Identification Tags
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/

Terminology (Birkholz/Montville)
(No published update)
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/

AOB 

Information about remote participation:
Remote participation information will be obtained at the time of approval.