Subject: Home Networking (homenet) WG Virtual Meeting: 2020-04-20

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 06:00:51 -0700

The Home Networking (homenet) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2020-04-20 from 14:30 to 16:00 UTC.

Agenda:
      2020-04-20 IETF homenet WG interim meeting
========================================

Logistics:
==========

Webex details:  https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mab3e771a8ed42ba6b338bc316524a757
Jabber room: xmpp:[email-masked]?join (will only be used if requested)
etherpad: https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/notes-20200420-homenet

[ Chairs - don't forget to hit "record" button:-) ]

Chairs:
- Barbara Stark
- Stephen Farrell

AD: Eric Vyncke

Minute taker:
- chairs + help, in etherpad

Agenda:
=======

1. Agenda bash -- note that interim is scheduled for 90 minutes, but we may not use all of that
2.  Outsourcing Home Network Authoritative Naming Service (draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-10)
Michael Richardson / Daniel Migault (30 minutes)
3. Stub networks (Ted Lemon)
4. AOB

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mab3e771a8ed42ba6b338bc316524a757