Subject: Computing in the Network Research Group (coinrg) RG Virtual Meeting: 2020-04-07 CHANGED

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 06:54:12 -0700

MEETING DETAILS HAVE CHANGED.  SEE LATEST DETAILS BELOW.

The Computing in the Network Research Group (coinrg) Research Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2020-04-07 from 09:30 to 11:30 America/Toronto (13:30 to 15:30 UTC).

Agenda:
COIN Interim Meeting
Tuesday April 7 2020 - 9:30-11:30 EDT

Agenda

0. Chairs update				10 min
	Reminder of IPR policies
	ICIN 2020 update
	Current drafts
	Milestones list and plans for updating

1. Research Presentations 			15 min each

1) Offloading Online MapReduce tasks with Stateful Programmable Data Planes
(Marco Faltelli, University of Rome, Italy)

3)P4DNS 
(Jackson Woodruff, University of Cambridge, UK) 

2)Common data layer 
(Edgar Ramos, Ericsson Finland, Roberto Morabito, Princeton U. USA, Marie-José Montpetit, U. Concordia Montreal Canada, Eve Schooler, Intel USA)

2. Drafts Updates				10 min each

1) “In-network Computing for App-centric Micro-services”
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarathchandra-coin-appcentres/
(Dirk Trossen, Huawei Munich)

2) “Enhancing Security and Privacy with In-Network Computing”
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fink-coin-sec-priv/ 
(Ina Berenice Fink, RWTH Aachen University, Germany)

3) &quot;Transport issues&quot;
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kunze-coin-industrial-use-cases/
(Ike Kunze, RWTH Aachen University, Germany)

4)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-coinrg-requirement/ 
(Peng Liu, China Mobile China)

3. Future plans and Discussion

1) Research Group Items

2) Interim in the June timeframe

3) Preparation for Madrid 

4) Open discussion

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m826d818d59d921251a55a79a9a62a654