Subject: RFC Editor Future Development Program Virtual Meeting: 2020-05-14

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 09:21:39 -0700

The RFC Editor Future Development Program will hold a virtual meeting.

When:  
	Thursday, 14 May 2020:
	21:00 UTC, 17:00 America/New York,  14:00 America/Los Angeles
	Friday, 15 May 2020:
	07:00 Australia/Sydney, 09:00 Pacific/Auckland

Duration: 90 minutes

Webex Information: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6e894a38b5cf6c139af7eca0891907ca
Meeting number (access code): 618 351 526
Meeting password: DSnNT3piK67

Provisional Agenda:

Elaborate and discuss the issues that have been raised on the rfced-
future mailing list relating to goals of evolving the RSE and related 
functions.  We will refine this agenda on the rfced-future mailing list, 
to which anyone is welcome to subscribe at the link below.  The meeting 
will be recorded for those not able to attend.