Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-10.txt> (Push-Based Security Event Token (SET) Delivery Using HTTP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 16:32:03 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Security Events WG (secevent) to
consider the following document: - 'Push-Based Security Event Token (SET)
Delivery Using HTTP'
  <draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-05-13. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines how a Security Event Token (SET) may be
   delivered to an intended recipient using HTTP POST.  The SET is
   transmitted in the body of an HTTP POST request to an endpoint
   operated by the recipient, and the recipient indicates successful or
   failed transmission via the HTTP response.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-http-push/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-http-push/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.