Subject: RFC Editor Future Development Program Virtual Meeting: 2020-05-27

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 11:12:14 -0700

The RFC Editor Future Development Program will hold a virtual meeting.

When: 27 May 2020 06:00 UTC

Local times:

  Pacific/Auckland; 27 May 18:00
  Australia/Sydney: 27 May 16:00
  Asia/Kolkata: 27 May 11:30am
  Europe/Berlin: 27 May 8:00am
  Europe/London: 27 May 7:00am
  North America/New York: 27 May 02:00
  North America/Chicago: 27 May 01:00
  North America/Los Angeles: 26 May 23:00

Duration: 90 minutes

Webex Information: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1dd4253db4bdf3a30ef9f3aabc64ac75
Meeting number (access code): 618 437 612
Meeting password: rfcefdp

Agenda:

We will continue a roundtable exchange of people’s views on the future 
of the RFC Series Editor. We will further develop the agenda there.  All 
are invited to participate, and to join the list, which can be found at 
https://www.iab.org/mailman/listinfo/rfced-future.  The meeting will be 
recorded.  Current information on the program can be found at 
https://github.com/intarchboard/rfced-future.