Subject: Call for Feedback on Community Coordination Group Appointment

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 09:07:23 -0700

On behalf of the IETF, the IAB appoints three representatives to the 
Community Coordination Group (CCG), which provides advice and guidance 
to the IETF Trust in matters related to the IANA trademarks and the IANA 
domain names. The process for appointing these representatives is 
outlined in RFC 8090 [1].

The current IETF-Selected members of the CCG and their terms of 
appointment are: 
 
- Barry Leiba, 2019-2021
- Russ Housley, 2019-2021
- Tim Wicinski, 2018-2020

Tim Wicinski has indicated that he is willing to continue in this role 
for the 2020-2022 term.

The IAB is now soliciting input from the community on this incumbent.

Please send your remarks in confidence to [email-masked] and 
[email-masked] by Tuesday, 2020-06-02 at 2359 UTC.  We thank you in 
advance for your help.

On behalf of the IAB,
   Cindy Morgan
   IAB Executive Administrative Manager

[1] https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8090