Subject: Benchmarking Methodology (bmwg) WG Virtual Meeting: 2020-05-15 CHANGED

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 13:58:13 -0700

MEETING DETAILS HAVE CHANGED.  SEE LATEST DETAILS BELOW.

The Benchmarking Methodology (bmwg) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2020-05-15 from 15:00 to 17:00 UTC.

Agenda:
BMWG Interim Meeting (Post IETF-107)

WG Status
WG Drafts:
 - EVPN - status: IESG processing (AD Reviewed - more editing)
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest-05
 - Next Generation Firewall Benchmarking
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-ngfw-performance-03
 - Back-to-Back Frame (Update to RFC2544)
   https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-01.txt
Proposals:
 - Multiple Loss Ratio Search
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vpolak-mkonstan-bmwg-mlrsearch-03
 - Probabilistic Loss Ratio Search 
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch-03   
 - Network Function Service Density
   draft-mkonstan-nf-service-density (expired), 
   revisit the overall problem space, explore tighter collaboration options
 - Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN VPWS
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpnvpwstest-04
 - Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN Multi-casting
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vikjac-bmwg-evpnmultest-04
 - 
 
AOB:

8mMy3K9536jmkYWh

Information about remote participation:
Webex  Meeting link:     https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0a192191fa9673abdec362e57f5e4b21    Meeting number:     618 810 000    Password:     wWsPbRq923g