Subject: IETF 108 Online: Early Bird Registration Ends Today!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 07:18:48 -0700

IETF 108 Online
July 27-31, 2020
Hosted By: Ericsson

IETF 108 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/
Register online at: https://ietf.org/how/meetings/register/

1.  Registration
2.  Fee Waivers
3.  Hackathon

1. Registration: Early Bird Deadline

	The early bird deadline for registration is today, Friday, June 26th.
	Be sure to register and pay before the deadline passes!
	Register online at: https://registration.ietf.org/108/

	NOTE: Payment is required at the time of registration. The Early Bird 
	registration fee is $230 USD until Friday, June 26th at UTC 23:59.
	After June 26th at UTC 23:59 the registration fee will be $280 USD until
	the next registration deadline on July 20th, at which time the
	registration fee will become $330 USD.
	
2.  Fee Waivers: 

	The IETF provides fee waivers for the IETF 108 meeting to support those
	for whom the registration fee represents a barrier to participation.
	Please respect this and only request a fee waiver if that applies to
	you. If you need to request a fee waiver, you can do so at
	https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/108/108-registration-fee-waiver/.

3.  Hackathon:

	The IETF is holding a Hackathon to encourage
 	developers to discuss, collaborate and develop utilities, ideas,
 	sample code and solutions that show practical implementations of
 	IETF standards.

	When: Monday, July 20 through July 24, 2020
	Signup for the Hackathon: https://registration.ietf.org/108/new/hackathon/
	More information can be found here: https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/108-hackathon/
	Keep up to date by subscribing to: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon

	The Hackathon is free to attend and open to all. Extend
	the invitation to colleagues outside the IETF!

	Descriptions and information regarding the technologies
	for the hackathon are located on the IETF 108 Meeting Wiki:
	https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/108hackathon

	Don’t see anything that interests you? Feel free to add
	your preferred technology to the list, sign up as its
	Champion and show up to work on it. Note: you must login to
	the wiki to add content. If you do add a new technology, we
	strongly suggest that you send an email to [email-masked]
	to let others know. You may generate interest in your
	technology, and find other people who want to contribute to
	it.