Subject: RFC 8776 on Common YANG Data Types for Traffic Engineering

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 17:29:54 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8776

        Title:      Common YANG Data Types for 
                    Traffic Engineering 
        Author:     T. Saad, 
                    R. Gandhi,
                    X. Liu,
                    V. Beeram,
                    I. Bryskin
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2020 
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      84
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-13.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8776

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8776

This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
in YANG data modeling language. These derived common types and
groupings are intended to be imported by modules that model Traffic
Engineering (TE) configuration and state capabilities.

This document is a product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC