Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-12.txt> (A Yang Data Model for IGMP and MLD Snooping) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 06:10:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Protocols for IP Multicast WG (pim)
to consider the following document: - 'A Yang Data Model for IGMP and MLD
Snooping'
  <draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-06-15. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
and manage Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast
Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping devices. The YANG module in this
document conforms to Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc4541: Considerations for Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping Switches (Informational - IETF stream)