Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-11.txt> (OSCORE profile of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments Framework) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 06:57:32 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Authentication and Authorization for
Constrained Environments WG (ace) to consider the following document: -
'OSCORE profile of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained
   Environments Framework'
  <draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-07-20. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo specifies a profile for the Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) framework.  It
   utilizes Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments
   (OSCORE) to provide communication security, server authentication,
   and proof-of-possession for a key owned by the client and bound to an
   OAuth 2.0 access token.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.