Subject: Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions (cbor) WG Virtual Meeting: 2020-07-01 CHANGED

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 01:36:24 -0700

MEETING DETAILS HAVE CHANGED.  SEE LATEST DETAILS BELOW.

The Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions (cbor) WG will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2020-07-01 from 17:00 to 18:00 Europe/Paris (15:00 to 16:00 UTC).

Agenda:
CBOR WG Meeting - Interim 20-12
Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 17:00 - 18:00 CEST
Chairs: Francesca Palombini, Jim Schaad

Webex: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5db53ad850244e25fcecf10c30a1a811
Meeting number (access code): 647 836 420
Meeting password: emHrigC22K4

Jabber: [email-masked]

Miutes:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2020-cbor-12-cbor

Agenda:

* CBOR Tag for Date status : Mike
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-cbor-date-tag-02

* New CBOR OID draft : Carsten
  https://raw.githack.com/cabo/cbor-oid/cleanup/draft-bormann-cbor-tags-oid.html

* CDDL Module designe
  https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/cbor/BayziLDbvL8zghvYYqsdJpiTp-0/

* IETF 108 scheduling
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/agenda/

* AoB

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5db53ad850244e25fcecf10c30a1a811 Meeting number (access code): 647 836 420 Meeting password: emHrigC22K4

Minutes: https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2020-cbor-12-cbor