Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-14.txt> (A YANG Data Model for MPLS Base) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 10:04:05 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for MPLS Base'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-08-19. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document contains a specification of the MPLS base YANG model.
   The MPLS base YANG model serves as a base framework for configuring
   and managing an MPLS switching subsystem on an MPLS-enabled router.
   It is expected that other MPLS YANG models (e.g.  MPLS Label Switched
   Path (LSP) Static, LDP or RSVP-TE YANG models) will augment the MPLS
   base YANG model.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.