Subject: RFC 8795 on YANG Data Model for Traffic Engineering (TE) Topologies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 15:58:01 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8795

        Title:      YANG Data Model for Traffic 
                    Engineering (TE) Topologies 
        Author:     X. Liu,
                    I. Bryskin,
                    V. Beeram,
                    T. Saad,
                    H. Shah,
                    O. Gonzalez de Dios
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      170
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-22.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8795

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8795

This document defines a YANG data model for representing, retrieving,
and manipulating Traffic Engineering (TE) Topologies. The model
serves as a base model that other technology-specific TE topology
models can augment.

This document is a product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC