Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-06.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Layer 0 Types) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 13:44:04 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement Plane
WG (ccamp) to consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for Layer
0 Types'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-09-30. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
   in the YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types and
   groupings are intended to be imported by modules that model Layer 0
   optical Traffic Engineering (TE) configuration and state capabilities
   such as Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSONs) and Flexi-grid
   Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Networks.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.