Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-14.txt> (PCE in Native IP Network) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 07:44:51 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling WG (teas) to consider the following document: - 'PCE in Native IP
Network'
  <draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-14.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-12-10. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an architecture for providing traffic
   engineering in a native IP network using multiple BGP sessions and a
   Path Computation Element (PCE)-based central control mechanism.  It
   defines the Central Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR) procedures and
   identifies needed extensions for the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3144/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3134/