Subject: Reminder: Trial chat services are running - please expore them.

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 15:35:17 -0600

Please spend some time exploring the trial chat services and provide 
feedback.
We have deploying these services to gain operational experience and get
community feedback about how well they meet the need for IETF-related chat.

Please send feedback on the services to [email-masked]

See:
https://matrix-trial1.ietf.org
https://zulip-trial1.ietf.org
https://xmpp-trial1.ietf.org

See also the announcement of these services at
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/UtPuWgXhYbjyf7wHGJh4ax4kQrA/and
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/B1b71fKWGfAq0ZKJ0KSwxzn7WgI/

Around December, we will assess our experiences and the feedback received to
inform which chat services we provide in the future and how we will operate
them. In January, these trial instances will be taken down. We do not 
intend to
preserve or migrate any account configuration or chat history from the trial
instances as we move forward.

The chat services are intended to be explorational and informal. However,
please treat them as contexts where contribution rules apply (See
https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well/).

Robert Sparks - Tools team project manager