Subject: RFC 8909 on Registry Data Escrow Specification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 16:25:20 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8909

        Title:      Registry Data Escrow Specification 
        Author:     G. Lozano
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8909

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8909

This document specifies the format and contents of data escrow
deposits targeted primarily for domain name registries.   The
specification is designed to be independent of the underlying objects
that are being escrowed, and therefore it could also be used for
purposes other than domain name registries.

This document is a product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC