Subject: Scheduled Maintenance Outage for RFC Editor Website

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 17:57:04 -0800

All -

On Tuesday, November 10th, we will be deploying a planned software 
update to the RFC Editor website. The maintenance window for this 
deployment is expected to be 1700-1800 PST / 2000-2100 EST (or 0100-0200 
UTC November 11.)

During the maintenance window, access to web and related RFC Editor 
sites and services will be impacted (including the errata system), and 
some services will be unavailable for brief periods.  Services may be 
unavailable at different intervals, and the availability of one service 
with the simultaneous unavailability of another service should not be a 
cause for alarm.

Thank you for your patience with this process.

Glen
--
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (RFC Editor Secretariat)