Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-23.txt> (YANG Data Model for Segment Routing) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 11:32:38 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Source Packet Routing in Networking
WG (spring) to consider the following document: - 'YANG Data Model for
Segment Routing'
  <draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-23.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-11-30. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for segment routing
   configuration and operation, which is to be augmented by different
   segment routing data planes.  The document also defines a YANG model
   that is intended to be used on network elements to configure or
   operate segment routing MPLS data plane, as well as some generic
   containers to be reused by IGP protocol modules to support segment
   routing.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.