Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-30.txt> (Bundle Protocol Version 7) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 09:00:46 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking
WG (dtn) to consider the following document: - 'Bundle Protocol Version 7'
  <draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-30.txt> as Proposed Standard

This is a second IETF last call due to extensive changes since previous IETF 
last call.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-01-18. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This Internet Draft presents a specification for the Bundle
   Protocol, adapted from the experimental Bundle Protocol
   specification developed by the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research
   group of the Internet Research Task Force and documented in RFC
   5050.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.