Subject: RFC 8850 on Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE) Protocol Data Channel

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 13:32:53 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8850

        Title:      Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE)
                    Protocol Data Channel 
        Author:     C. Holmberg
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8850

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8850

This document defines how to use the WebRTC data channel mechanism to
realize a data channel, referred to as a Controlling Multiple Streams
for Telepresence (CLUE) data channel, for transporting CLUE protocol
messages between two CLUE entities.

This document is a product of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC