Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-08.txt> (RFC6374 Synonymous Flow Labels) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 14:16:46 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document: - 'RFC6374 Synonymous Flow Labels'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-01-26. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a method of making RFC6374 performance
   measurements on flows carried over an MPLS Label Switched path.  This
   allows loss and delay measurements to be made on multi-point to point
   LSPs and allows the measurement of flows within an MPLS construct
   using RFC6374.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sfl/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2706/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2989/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2991/