Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn-05.txt> (DetNet Data Plane: IP over IEEE 802.1 Time Sensitive Networking (TSN)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 14:03:39 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Deterministic Networking WG (detnet)
to consider the following document: - 'DetNet Data Plane: IP over IEEE 802.1
Time Sensitive Networking (TSN)'
  <draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-02-05. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the Deterministic Networking IP data plane
   when operating over a TSN sub-network.  This document does not define
   new procedures or processes.  Whenever this document makes
   requirements statements or recommendations, these are taken from
   normative text in the referenced RFCs.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.