Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt-11.txt> (JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Access Tokens) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 07:20:20 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document: - 'JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile
for OAuth 2.0 Access Tokens'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-02-09. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines a profile for issuing OAuth 2.0 access
   tokens in JSON web token (JWT) format.  Authorization servers and
   resource servers from different vendors can leverage this profile to
   issue and consume access tokens in interoperable manner.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.