Subject: IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for the IETF appointment to the ISOC Board of Trustees

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 15:07:29 -0800

Dear Colleagues,

In 2021, the IAB is responsible for selecting two individuals to serve 
3-year terms on the ISOC Board of Trustees. The procedure is described 
in RFC 3677. The candidates who accepted nominations are:

    Donald Eastlake
    Brian Haberman 
    John C Klensin 
    Barry Leiba 
    Gabriel Montenegro 
    Jon Peterson 
    Jonathan Rosenberg 
    Niels ten Oever 
    Samuel Weiler

The IAB is requesting feedback on these candidates by Wednesday, 
2021-02-03 at 2359 UTC. Please send your response to [email-masked]. If 
you would like your feedback to be anonymized, please indicate such in 
your response. The IAB expects to finalize its selection on or before 
2021-02-24.

The IESG will confirm the candidates by 2021-03-24 and the appointees 
will begin serving as new board of trustees members at the ISOC Annual 
General meeting in July 2021.

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager