Subject: Network Modeling (netmod) WG Virtual Meeting: 2021-02-01 CHANGED

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 08:22:47 -0800

MEETING DETAILS HAVE CHANGED.  SEE LATEST DETAILS BELOW.

The Network Modeling (netmod) WG will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2021-02-01 from 09:30 to 11:00 America/New_York (14:30 to 16:00 UTC).

Agenda:
NETMOD Agenda for Interim (virtual)

Date            February 1, 2021
Start Time      14:30 UTC
Duration        90 minutes

Time Zone Converter:
     https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210201T143000&amp;p1=1440&amp;p2=37&amp;p3=438&amp;p4=33&amp;p5=248&amp;p6=224&amp;p7=179
Slides:
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-netmod-01/session/netmodNotes
Notes &amp; BlueSheet:
    https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-netmod-01-netmod
WebEx:
    https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8ee8976e972cc17b725f3ce1900b0cd0 
Jabber:
    xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Agenda:

1       Topic   Intro &amp; Administrivia
Presenter:      Chairs

2 Topic Module Versioning:
Presenter: Authors
Follow on to https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-netmod-03/session/netmod
Virtual Bluesheet

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8ee8976e972cc17b725f3ce1900b0cd0