Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services-05.txt> (Assertion Values for a Resource Priority Header Claim and a SIP Priority Header Claim in Support of Emergency Services Networks) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 07:19:42 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited
WG (stir) to consider the following document: - 'Assertion Values for a
Resource Priority Header Claim and a SIP
   Priority Header Claim in Support of Emergency Services Networks'
  <draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-02-09. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document adds new assertion values for a Resource Priority
   Header ("rph") claim and a new SIP Priority Header claim ("sph") for
   protection of the "psap-callback" value as part of the "rph" PASSporT
   extension, in support of the security of Emergency Services Networks
   for emergency call origination and callback.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc7135: Registering a SIP Resource Priority Header Field Namespace for Local Emergency Communications (Informational - IETF stream)