Subject: Correction: RFC 8847 on Protocol for Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 17:39:13 -0800 (PST)

[Year corrected to "2021" below.]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

       RFC 8847

       Title:      Protocol for Controlling Multiple Streams 
                   for Telepresence (CLUE) 
       Author:     R. Presta,
                   S P. Romano
       Status:     Experimental
       Stream:     IETF
       Date:       January 2021
       Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                   [email-masked]
       Pages:      62
       Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

       I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-clue-protocol-19.txt

       URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8847

       DOI:        10.17487/RFC8847

The Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE) protocol is
an application protocol conceived for the description and negotiation
of a telepresence session.  The design of the CLUE protocol takes
into account the requirements and the framework defined within the
IETF CLUE Working Group.  A companion document, RFC 8848, delves into
CLUE signaling details as well as the SIP / Session Description
Protocol (SDP) session establishment phase. CLUE messages flow over
the CLUE data channel, based on reliable and ordered SCTP-over-DTLS
transport. ("SCTP" stands for "Stream Control Transmission
Protocol".) Message details, together with the behavior of CLUE
Participants acting as Media Providers and/or Media Consumers, are
herein discussed.

This document is a product of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
 https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
 https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC