Subject: Document Action: 'DetNet Flow Information Model' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-14.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 13:15:01 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'DetNet Flow Information Model'
  (draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-14.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Deterministic Networking Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model/

Technical Summary

This document describes flow and service information models for
Deterministic Networking (DetNet).  These models are defined for IP
and MPLS DetNet data planes.

Working Group Summary

Nothing particular worth noting.

Document Quality

 The document is one of the foundation documents for other DetNet WG
activities.  It has been used to help produce the data plane definition
documents, including those that have been submitted for publication. It
has also been used to help shape the DetNet YANG model that is being
produced by the WG.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Lou Berger
   Who is the Responsible Area Director?  Deborah Brungard