Subject: DNS PRIVate Exchange (dprive) WG Virtual Meeting: 2021-01-27

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 13:44:30 -0800

The DNS PRIVate Exchange (dprive) WG will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2021-01-27 from 18:00 to 20:00 UTC.

Agenda:
Administrivia - 10 minutes
Opportunistic Encryption (draft-pp-recursive-authoritative-opportunistic) - 20 minutes
Opportunistic encryption from resolvers perspective - 40 minutes
Opportunistic encryption from authoritative perspective - 40 minutes
Wrap-up - 10 minutes

DPRIVE Jan 2020 Interim
Hosted by DPRIVE Working Group

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m93424bce1283301bf925e9b68826f7c1
Wednesday, Jan 27, 2021 1:00 pm | 2 hours | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US
& Canada)
Meeting number: 178 706 0933
Password: hmRMWcUA758

Join by video system
Dial [email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 178 706 0933

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m93424bce1283301bf925e9b68826f7c1