Subject: Last Call: Advancing the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) to Internet Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 11:46:14 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the REGEXT working group
to make the following status changes:

- RFC7480 from Proposed Standard to Internet Standard
    (HTTP Usage in the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP))

- RFC7481 from Proposed Standard to Internet Standard
    (Security Services for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP))

The supporting document for this request can be found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-rdap-to-internet-standard/

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-02-24. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The affected documents can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7480/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7481/

IESG discussion of this request can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-rdap-to-internet-standard/ballot/