Subject: Document Action: 'DetNet Data Plane: IP over IEEE 802.1 Time Sensitive Networking (TSN)' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn-07.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:26:18 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'DetNet Data Plane: IP over IEEE 802.1 Time Sensitive Networking (TSN)'
  (draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn-07.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Deterministic Networking Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn/

Technical Summary

This document describes how the Deterministic Networking IP data
plane can operate over a TSN sub-network data plane.  This document
does not define new procedures or processes.

Working Group Summary

Nothing notable.

Document Quality

The document is an Informational document. Early implementations of IP
over DetNet were demonstrated by WG members.

Personnel

   Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?  Lou Berger
   Who is the Responsible Area Director?  Deborah Brungard