Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg-03.txt> (Using the AES-GMAC Algorithm with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 13:37:41 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Limited Additional Mechanisms for
PKIX and SMIME WG (lamps) to consider the following document: - 'Using the
AES-GMAC Algorithm with the Cryptographic Message Syntax
   (CMS)'
  <draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-02-19. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the conventions for using the AES-GMAC
   Message Authentication Code algorithms with the Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS) as specified in RFC 5652.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.