Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-15.txt> (CBOR Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 07:38:22 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Constrained RESTful Environments WG
(core) to consider the following document: - 'CBOR Encoding of Data Modeled
with YANG'
  <draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-03-17. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines encoding rules for serializing configuration
   data, state data, RPC input and RPC output, action input, action
   output, notifications and yang-data extension defined within YANG
   modules using the Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR, RFC
   8949).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.