Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist-07.txt> (TNAuthList profile of ACME Authority Token) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 07:53:56 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Automated Certificate Management
Environment WG (acme) to consider the following document: - 'TNAuthList
profile of ACME Authority Token'
  <draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-03-16. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a profile of the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) Authority Token for the automated and
   authorized creation of certificates for VoIP Telephone Providers to
   support Secure Telephony Identity (STI) using the TNAuthList defined
   by STI certificates.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.