Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-10.txt> (Support for Local RIB in BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:31:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Global Routing Operations WG (grow)
to consider the following document: - 'Support for Local RIB in BGP
Monitoring Protocol (BMP)'
  <draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-03-29. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) defines access to various Routing
   Information Bases (RIBs).  This document updates BMP (RFC 7854) by
   adding access to the Local Routing Information Base (Loc-RIB), as
   defined in RFC 4271.  The Loc-RIB contains the routes that have been
   selected by the local BGP speaker's Decision Process.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.