Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-08.txt> (OSPF Prefix Originator Extensions) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 13:32:01 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Link State Routing WG (lsr) to
consider the following document: - 'OSPF Prefix Originator Extensions'
  <draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-03-29. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines OSPF extensions to include information
   associated with the node originating a prefix along with the prefix
   advertisement.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3448/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3418/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3419/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3420/