Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-09.txt> (YANG Data Model for TACACS+) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:08:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Operations and Management Area
Working Group WG (opsawg) to consider the following document: - 'YANG Data
Model for TACACS+'
  <draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-03-29. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a TACACS+ client YANG module, that augments the
   System Management data model, defined in RFC 7317, to allow devices
   to make use of TACACS+ servers for centralized Authentication,
   Authorization and Accounting.

   The YANG module in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc8907: The Terminal Access Controller Access-Control System Plus (TACACS+) Protocol (Informational - Internent Engineering Task Force (IETF))