Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ecrit-location-profile-registry-policy-01.txt> (Changing the LoST Location Profile Registry Policy) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 18:34:52 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Emergency Context Resolution with
Internet Technologies WG (ecrit) to consider the following document: -
'Changing the LoST Location Profile Registry Policy'
  <draft-ietf-ecrit-location-profile-registry-policy-01.txt> as Proposed
  Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-03-23. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document changes the policy of the Location-to-Service
   Translation (LoST) Location Profile registry established by RFC5222
   from Standards Action to Specification Required.  This allows
   standards development organizations (SDOs) other than the IETF to add
   new values.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-location-profile-registry-policy/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.