Subject: Call for Comment: <draft-iab-covid19-workshop-01> (Report from the IAB COVID-19 Network Impacts Workshop 2020)

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 10:09:49 -0700

This is an announcement of an IETF-wide Call for Comment on 
draft-iab-covid19-workshop-01.

The document is being considered for publication as an Informational RFC 
within the IAB stream, and is available for inspection at:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-covid19-workshop/>

The Call for Comment will last until 2021-04-22. Please send comments to
[email-masked] and [email-masked].

Abstract:

   The COVID-19 pandemic caused changes in Internet user behavior,
   particularly during the introduction of the initial quarantine and
   work-from-home arrangements.  These behavior changes drove changes in
   Internet traffic.

   The Internet Architecture Board (IAB) held a workshop to discuss
   network impacts of the pandemic on November 9-13, 2020.  The workshop
   was held to convene interested researchers, network operators,
   network management experts, and Internet technologists to share their
   experiences.  The meeting was held online given the on-going travel
   and contact restrictions at that time.