Subject: RFC 9007 on Handling Message Disposition Notification with the JSON Meta Application Protocol (JMAP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 21:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9007

        Title:      Handling Message Disposition Notification with 
                    the JSON Meta Application Protocol (JMAP) 
        Author:     R. Ouazana, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9007

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9007

This document specifies a data model for handling Message Disposition
Notifications (MDNs) (see RFC 8098) in the JSON Meta Application
Protocol (JMAP) (see RFCs 8620 and 8621).

This document is a product of the JSON Mail Access Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC