Subject: Document Action: 'Babel Information Model' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-babel-information-model-14.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 10:05:59 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Babel Information Model'
  (draft-ietf-babel-information-model-14.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Babel routing protocol Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, John Scudder and Martin Vigoureux.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-information-model/

Technical Summary

The Babel Information Model document provides structured data elements
for a Babel implementation reporting its current state and may allow
limited configuration of some such data elements.  This information
model can be used as a basis for creating data models under various
data modeling regimes.

Working Group Summary

There was continuing active discussion and improvement to the draft
for an extended after the initial Working Group Last Call so no
consensus judgement was made for that Last call. The list of
outstanding issues was updated and then presented and reviewed at WG
meeting at a number of IETF meeting, resolving many issues. Based on
the discussions and consensus on issue resolution shown on the mailing
list and at WG meetings, after a brief call for objections at
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/babel/JLunyZA9YdXXVm7S3wxGklavcCY
the draft was declared to have consensus.

Document Quality

The draft has been extensively reviewed by the community of interest
and is of good quality.

Personnel

Document Shepherd:  Donald Eastlake, 3rd
Responsible Area Director: Martin Vigoureux