Subject: RFC 9022 on Domain Name Registration Data (DNRD) Objects Mapping

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 09:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9022

        Title:      Domain Name Registration Data (DNRD) 
                    Objects Mapping 
        Author:     G. Lozano,
                    J. Gould,
                    C. Thippeswamy
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      169
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-regext-dnrd-objects-mapping-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9022

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9022

This document specifies the format, contents, and semantics of Domain
Name Registration Data (DNRD) escrow deposits for a domain name
registry.

This document is a product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC