Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-payload-vp9-13.txt> (RTP Payload Format for VP9 Video) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 14:22:08 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport Core
Maintenance WG (avtcore) to consider the following document: - 'RTP Payload
Format for VP9 Video'
  <draft-ietf-payload-vp9-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-05-21. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification describes an RTP payload format for the VP9 video
   codec.  The payload format has wide applicability, as it supports
   applications from low bit-rate peer-to-peer usage, to high bit-rate
   video conferences.  It includes provisions for temporal and spatial
   scalability.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-vp9/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/4496/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/4497/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/4491/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2593/