Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-par-08.txt> (OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization Requests) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 14:00:39 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document: - 'OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization
Requests'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-par-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-06-08. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the pushed authorization request endpoint,
   which allows clients to push the payload of an OAuth 2.0
   authorization request to the authorization server via a direct
   request and provides them with a request URI that is used as
   reference to the data in a subsequent call to the authorization
   endpoint.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-par/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.