Subject: Formal IESG Teleconference WebEx and Dial-in Information: 3 June 2021

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 09:39:49 -0700

All members of the community are welcome to attend formal IESG telechats as observers. Observers are not invited to participate in the discussion.

The next formal IESG telechat will be held on Thursday, June 3,
2021 at 07:00 US/Canada Pacific (14:00 UTC). Webex and Dial-in
information is at the bottom of this message.

The agenda for the upcoming telechat can be found at
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/>

A calendar of upcoming public telechats can be downloaded or subscribed
to at:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ietf.org_egdabaf39ch5v8a13dt39mvee4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Topic: IESG Formal Telechat
Date: June 3, 2021
Time: 07:00 US/Canada Pacific
      09:00 US/Canada Central
      10:00 US/Canada Eastern
      14:00 UTC
      15:00 United Kingdom
      16:00 Germany, France, Belgium
      17:00 Finland
      
-------------------------------------------------------
JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m38beb3706c7e5a24dd749a50d7e87dfd
Meeting number: 642 944 708
Meeting password: 1234

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 944 708
-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference using Skype
-------------------------------------------------------
1.  Bring up your Skype application.
2.  Bring up your browser, and go to the Webex URL.
3.  Enter your name and email address.
4.  Close the Webex window prompting for a phone number.
5.  Select the "info" tab at the top of the Webex browser page.
6.  Go to Skype, and dial the U.S. Toll-Free number from the meeting
    announcement.
7.  Click on the DialPad tab on the Skype window.
8.  Use the virtual keypad to enter the meeting number followed by #.
9.  Use the virtual keypad to enter your attendee ID followed by #.

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/
systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of Webex
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14087926300x960506070#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This Webex service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.