Subject: Call for Feedback on Community Coordination Group Appointments

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 11:14:43 -0700

On behalf of the IETF, the IAB appoints three representatives to the 
Community Coordination Group (CCG), which provides advice and guidance 
to the IETF Trust in matters related to the IANA trademarks and the IANA 
domain names. The process for appointing these representatives is 
outlined in RFC 8090 [1].

The current IETF-Selected members of the CCG and their terms of 
appointment are: 
 
- Russ Housley, 2019-2021
- Barry Leiba, 2019-2021
- Tim Wicinski, 2020-2022

Russ Housley and Barry Leiba's terms end this year, and both have 
indicated that they are willing to continue in this role for the 
upcoming 2021-2023 term.  Tim Wicinski's term continues through the end 
of 2022.

The IAB is now soliciting input from the community on the incumbents up 
for potential reappointment: Russ Housley and Barry Leiba.

Please send your remarks in confidence to [email-masked] and 
[email-masked] by Tuesday, 2020-06-15 at 2359 UTC.  We thank you in 
advance for your help.

On behalf of the IAB,
   Cindy Morgan
   IAB Executive Administrative Manager

[1] https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8090