Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-02.txt> (YANG Types for DNS Classes and Resource Record Types) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 09:22:10 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Domain Name System Operations WG
(dnsop) to consider the following document: - 'YANG Types for DNS Classes and
Resource Record Types'
  <draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-05-24. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document introduces the YANG module "iana-dns-class-rr-type"
   that contains derived types reflecting two IANA registries: DNS
   CLASSes and Resource Record (RR) TYPEs.  These YANG types are
   intended as a minimum basis for future data modeling work.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.