Subject: RFC 9020 on YANG Data Model for Segment Routing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 19:21:28 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9020

        Title:      YANG Data Model for Segment 
                    Routing 
        Author:     S. Litkowski,
                    Y. Qu,
                    A. Lindem,
                    P. Sarkar,
                    J. Tantsura
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      39
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-30.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9020

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9020

This document defines three YANG data models.  The first is for
Segment Routing (SR) configuration and operation, which is to be
augmented by different Segment Routing data planes.  The next is a
YANG data model that defines a collection of generic types and
groupings for SR.  The third module defines the configuration and
operational states for the Segment Routing MPLS data plane.

This document is a product of the Source Packet Routing in Networking Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC