Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-04.txt> (Considerations for Cancellation of IETF Meetings) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 09:54:04 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Stay Home Meet Only Online WG
(shmoo) to consider the following document: - 'Considerations for
Cancellation of IETF Meetings'
  <draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-04.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-06-24. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The IETF holds three in-person meetings per year to discuss and
   understand issues.  However, various emergencies can make a planned
   in-person meeting infeasible.  This document provides criteria for
   making this judgment.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.