Subject: RFC 9062 on Framework and Requirements for Ethernet VPN (EVPN) Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 18:31:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9062

        Title:      Framework and Requirements for Ethernet VPN (EVPN)
                    Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) 
        Author:     S. Salam,
                    A. Sajassi,
                    S. Aldrin,
                    J. Drake,
                    D. Eastlake 3rd
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2021 
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9062

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9062

This document specifies the requirements and reference framework for
Ethernet VPN (EVPN) Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
(OAM). The requirements cover the OAM aspects of EVPN and Provider
Backbone Bridge EVPN (PBB-EVPN).  The framework defines the layered
OAM model encompassing the EVPN service layer, network layer,
underlying Packet Switched Network (PSN) transport layer, and link
layer but focuses on the service and network layers.

This document is a product of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC