Subject: RFC 9023 on Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Data Plane: IP over IEEE 802.1 Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:05:42 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9023

        Title:      Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Data Plane: 
                    IP over IEEE 802.1 Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) 
        Author:     B. Varga, Ed.,
                    J. Farkas,
                    A. Malis,
                    S. Bryant
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9023

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9023

This document specifies the Deterministic Networking IP data plane
when operating over a Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) sub-network.
This document does not define new procedures or processes.  Whenever
this document makes statements or recommendations, these are taken
from normative text in the referenced RFCs.

This document is a product of the Deterministic Networking Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC