Subject: STD 95, RFC 9082 on Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Query Format

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 11:18:08 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        STD 95        
        RFC 9082

        Title:      Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) 
                    Query Format 
        Author:     S. Hollenbeck,
                    A. Newton
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Obsoletes:  RFC 7482
        See Also:   STD 95

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9082

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9082

This document describes uniform patterns to construct HTTP URLs that
may be used to retrieve registration information from registries
(including both Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name
Registries (DNRs)) using "RESTful" web access patterns.  These
uniform patterns define the query syntax for the Registration Data
Access Protocol (RDAP). This document obsoletes RFC 7482.

This document is a product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now an Internet Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC