Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-28.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Routing Policy) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2021 15:51:19 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Area Working Group WG
(rtgwg) to consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for Routing
Policy'
  <draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-28.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-06-22. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   routing policies in a vendor-neutral way.  The model provides a
   generic routing policy framework which can be extended for specific
   routing protocols using the YANG 'augment' mechanism.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.