Subject: RFC 9095 on Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain Name Mapping Extension for Strict Bundling Registration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 23:14:48 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9095

        Title:      Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain 
                    Name Mapping Extension for Strict Bundling 
                    Registration 
        Author:     J. Yao,
                    L. Zhou,
                    H. Li,
                    N. Kong,
                    J. Xie
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       July 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-yao-regext-bundling-registration-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9095

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9095

This document describes an extension of Extensible Provisioning
Protocol (EPP) domain name mapping for the provisioning and
management  of strict bundling registration of domain names.
Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain name mapping to
provide additional features required for the provisioning of bundled
domain names. This is a nonstandard proprietary extension.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC