Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-09.txt> (A Layer 2/3 VPN Common YANG Model) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 09:06:43 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Operations and Management Area
Working Group WG (opsawg) to consider the following document: - 'A Layer 2/3
VPN Common YANG Model'
  <draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-08-06. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a common YANG module that is meant to be reused
   by various VPN-related modules such as Layer 3 VPN and Layer 2 VPN
   network models.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements within the document with the RFC
   number to be assigned to this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: A Layer 2/3 VPN Common YANG Model";

   o  reference: RFC XXXX

   Also, please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.