Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-06.txt> (Export of MPLS Segment Routing Label Type Information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 06:30:10 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Operations and Management Area
Working Group WG (opsawg) to consider the following document: - 'Export of
MPLS Segment Routing Label Type Information in IP Flow
   Information Export (IPFIX)'
  <draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-07-20. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document introduces new IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) code
   points to identify which traffic is being forwarded based on which
   MPLS control plane protocol used within a Segment Routing domain.  In
   particular, this document defines four code points for the IPFIX
   mplsTopLabelType Information Element for IS-IS, OSPFv2, OSPFv3, and
   BGP MPLS Segment Routing extensions.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.