Subject: RFC 9094 on A YANG Data Model for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSONs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 11:04:20 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9094

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSONs) 
        Author:     H. Zheng,
                    Y. Lee,
                    A. Guo,
                    V. Lopez,
                    D. King
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2021 
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      56
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-28.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9094

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9094

This document provides a YANG data model for the routing and
wavelength assignment (RWA) TE topology in Wavelength Switched
Optical Networks (WSONs). The YANG data model defined in this
document conforms to the Network Management Datastore Architecture
(NMDA).

This document is a product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC