Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-extra-quota-06.txt> (IMAP QUOTA Extension) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:59:39 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Email mailstore and eXtensions To
Revise or Amend WG (extra) to consider the following document: - 'IMAP QUOTA
Extension'
  <draft-ietf-extra-quota-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-09-10. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The QUOTA extension of the Internet Message Access Protocol (RFC
   3501/RFC 9051) permits administrative limits on resource usage
   (quotas) to be manipulated through the IMAP protocol.

   This document obsoletes RFC 2087, but attempts to remain backwards
   compatible whenever possible.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-quota/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc5257: Internet Message Access Protocol - ANNOTATE Extension (Experimental - Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF))