Subject: IETF NomCom LLC Role Requirements Consultation

From: IETF Administration LLC Board of Directors Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 09:55:40 -0700

As noted in our recent IASA2 retrospective (Requirement 34, discussion 
item 1) [1][2], the IETF LLC Board is following through to initiate the 
first of what we expect will be an annual process of seeking input on 
the IETF LLC board role requirements that are sent to the IETF NomCom 
each year. This consultation runs from 2 August to 15 August, 2021.

The current role requirements [3] have remained the same since the LLC 
started and is based on both what appears in IASA2-related RFCs/BCPs as 
well as typical non-profit board needs.

Please review the current role requirements [3] and let us know if you 
suggest any changes. You can provide feedback either via GitHub [4] or 
via email to [email-masked]. If you wish to comment, please do 
so by end of day 15 August 2021.

Thank you,

Maja & Peter on behalf of the IETF LLC Board

[1] https://github.com/ietf-llc/IASA2-Retrospective/blob/main/draft-iasa2-retrospective.md
[2] https://github.com/ietf-llc/IASA2-Retrospective/issues/2
[3] https://github.com/ietf-llc/NomCom-Requirements/blob/main/Draft-2022-NomCom-Requirements.md
[4] https://github.com/ietf-llc/NomCom-Requirements