Subject: RFC 9100 on Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) Features and Versions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 15:06:08 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9100

        Title:      Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) Features 
                    and Versions 
        Author:     C. Bormann
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Updates:    RFC 8428

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9100

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9100

This short document updates RFC 8428, "Sensor Measurement Lists
(SenML)", by specifying the use of independently selectable "SenML
Features" and mapping them to SenML version numbers.

This document is a product of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC