Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-06

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 12:03:54 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-06
consistent with RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Design Considerations for
Name Resolution Service in ICN' <draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-06.txt> as
an Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
DNSOP and DNSSD WG, but this relationship does not prevent publishing.

The IESG would also like the IRTF to review the comments in the datatracker
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot and
the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements/

The process for such documents is described in RFC 5743

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary