Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-17.txt> (YANG Modules describing Capabilities for Systems and Datastore Update Notifications) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 09:26:17 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG (netconf)
to consider the following document: - 'YANG Modules describing Capabilities
for Systems and Datastore Update
   Notifications'
  <draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-17.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-10-01. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines two YANG modules,"ietf-system-capabilities" and
   "ietf-notification-capabilities".

   The module "ietf-system-capabilities" provides a placeholder
   structure that can be used to discover YANG related system
   capabilities for servers.  The module can be used to report
   capability information from the server at run-time or implementation-
   time, by making use of the YANG Instance Data File Format.

   The module "ietf-notification-capabilities" augments "ietf-system-
   capabilities" to specify capabilities related to Subscription to YANG
   Notifications for Datastore Updates.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.