Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-19.txt> (YANG Instance Data File Format) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 07:04:41 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Modeling WG (netmod) to
consider the following document: - 'YANG Instance Data File Format'
  <draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-19.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-10-01. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   There is a need to document data defined in YANG models at design
   time, implementation time or when a live server is unavailable.  This
   document specifies a standard file format for YANG instance data,
   which follows the syntax and semantics of existing YANG models, and
   annotates it with metadata.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.