Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-cbor-network-addresses-08.txt> (CBOR tags for IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and prefixes) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 12:09:57 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Concise Binary Object Representation
Maintenance and Extensions WG (cbor) to consider the following document: -
'CBOR tags for IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and prefixes'
  <draft-ietf-cbor-network-addresses-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-09-22. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines two CBOR Tags to be used with IPv6 and
   IPv4 addresses and prefixes.

   // RFC-EDITOR-please-remove: This work is tracked at
   // https://github.com/cbor-wg/cbor-network-address

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-network-addresses/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.