Subject: RFC 9127 on YANG Data Model for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 17:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9127

        Title:      YANG Data Model for Bidirectional 
                    Forwarding Detection (BFD) 
        Author:     R. Rahman, Ed.,
                    L. Zheng, Ed.,
                    M. Jethanandani, Ed.,
                    S. Pallagatti,
                    G. Mirsky
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      64
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bfd-yang-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9127

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9127

This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
and manage Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).

The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
Datastore Architecture (NMDA) (RFC 8342).

This document is a product of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC