Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-02.txt> (BGP Extended Community Registries Update) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 10:37:28 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG (idr) to
consider the following document: - 'BGP Extended Community Registries Update'
  <draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-10-26. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates several BGP Extended Community registries in
   order to replace the "Experimental Use" registration procedure in
   some entries, since their use is clearly not experimental and thus
   misleading.

   This document updates RFC7153.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.