Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-10.txt> (ECMAScript Media Types Updates) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:17:21 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Dispatch WG (dispatch) to consider
the following document: - 'ECMAScript Media Types Updates'
  <draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-10.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-11-15. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the registration of media types for the
   ECMAScript and JavaScript programming languages and conformance
   requirements for implementations of these types.  This document
   obsoletes RFC4329, "Scripting Media Types", replacing the previous
   registrations for "text/javascript" and "application/javascript" with
   information and requirements aligned with implementation experiences.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.