Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines-04.txt> (Guidelines for Autonomic Service Agents) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 13:22:16 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Autonomic Networking Integrated
Model and Approach WG (anima) to consider the following document: -
'Guidelines for Autonomic Service Agents'
  <draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines-04.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-12-13. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document proposes guidelines for the design of Autonomic Service
   Agents for autonomic networks.  Autonomic Service Agents, together
   with the Autonomic Network Infrastructure, the Autonomic Control
   Plane and the Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol constitute base
   elements of a so-called autonomic networking ecosystem.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.