Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-07.txt> (Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Node ID Validation Extension) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 07:10:32 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Automated Certificate Management
Environment WG (acme) to consider the following document: - 'Automated
Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Delay-Tolerant
   Networking (DTN) Node ID Validation Extension'
  <draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-07.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-11-29. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies an extension to the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) protocol which allows an ACME server to
   validate the Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Node ID for an ACME
   client.  The DTN Node ID is encoded as a certificate Subject
   Alternative Name (SAN) of type otherName with a name form of
   BundleEID and as an ACME Identifier type "bundleEID".

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.