Subject: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-irtf-cfrg-hpke-12

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 15:02:26 -0700

The IESG has completed a review of draft-irtf-cfrg-hpke-12 consistent with
RFC5742.

The IESG has no problem with the publication of 'Hybrid Public Key
Encryption' <draft-irtf-cfrg-hpke-12.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG has concluded that there is no conflict between this document and
IETF work.

The IESG would also like the IRTF to review the comments in the datatracker
related to this document and determine whether or not they merit
incorporation into the document. Comments may exist in both the ballot and
the history log.

The IESG review is documented at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-irtf-cfrg-hpke/

A URL of the reviewed Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-hpke/

The process for such documents is described in RFC 5743

Thank you,

The IESG Secretary