Subject: Last Call: <draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris-19.txt> (Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 13:37:50 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers
(URIs)'
  <draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris-19.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-12-15. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates and corrects the IANA "XML Security URIs"
   registry that lists URIs intended for use with XML digital
   signatures, encryption, canonicalization, and key management.  These
   URIs identify algorithms and types of information.  This document
   also updates, corrects three errata against, and obsoletes RFC 6931.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information:
 
    RFC 8439: ChaCha20 and Poly1305 for IETF Protocols (Informational - Internet Research Task Force (IRTF) 
    RFC 8017: PKCS #1: RSA Cryptography Specifications Version 2.2 (Informational - Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF))