Subject: Moved to Historic: RFC 2310 on The Safe Response Header Field

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 21:50:01 -0800 (PST)

RFC 2310 has been reclassified as Historic.

        RFC 2310

        Title:      The Safe Response Header Field 
        Author:     K. Holtman
        Status:     Historic
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 1998
        Pages:      5
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc2310

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC2310

This document defines a HTTP response header field called Safe, which
can be used to indicate that repeating a HTTP request is safe.  Such
an indication will allow user agents to handle retries of some safe
requests, in particular safe POST requests, in a more user-friendly
way.

This document is a product of the HTTP Working Group of the IETF.

HISTORIC: This memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet
community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC