Subject: Last Call: Moving RFC 4491 to Historic

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 09:08:07 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual participant to make the
following status changes:

- RFC4491 from Proposed Standard to Historic
    (Using the GOST R 34.10-94, GOST R 34.10-2001, and GOST R 34.11-94
    Algorithms with the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate
    and CRL Profile)

The supporting document for this request can be found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-old-gost-pkix-to-historic/

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-02-04. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The affected document can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc4491/

IESG discussion of this request can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-old-gost-pkix-to-historic/ballot/