Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-12.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Challenge-Response-based Remote Attestation Procedures using TPMs) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:16:34 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG
(rats) to consider the following document: - 'A YANG Data Model for
Challenge-Response-based Remote Attestation
   Procedures using TPMs'
  <draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-01-28. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines YANG RPCs and a small number of configuration
   nodes required to retrieve attestation evidence about integrity
   measurements from a device, following the operational context defined
   in TPM-based Network Device Remote Integrity Verification.
   Complementary measurement logs are also provided by the YANG RPCs,
   originating from one or more roots of trust for measurement (RTMs).
   The module defined requires at least one TPM 1.2 or TPM 2.0 as well
   as a corresponding TPM Software Stack (TSS), included in the device
   components of the composite device the YANG server is running on.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-ietf-rats-tpm-based-network-device-attest: TPM-based Network Device Remote Integrity Verification (None - Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF))
    draft-ietf-rats-architecture: Remote Attestation Procedures Architecture (None - Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF))