Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bfd-rfc9127-bis-01.txt> (YANG Data Model for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:30:44 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
WG (bfd) to consider the following document: - 'YANG Data Model for
Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)'
  <draft-ietf-bfd-rfc9127-bis-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-02-03. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA) (RFC 8342).  This document updates YANG
   Data Model for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) (RFC 9127).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-rfc9127-bis/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.