Subject: IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for the IETF appointment to the ISOC Board of Trustees

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 13:57:29 -0800

In 2022, the IAB is responsible for selecting one individual to serve a
3-year term on the ISOC Board of Trustees. The procedure is described 
in RFC 3677. The candidates who accepted nominations are:

 • Russ Housley 
 • Victor Kuarsingh 
 • Dominique Lazinski 
 • Pete Resnick
 • Barbara Stark 
 • Samuel Weiler

The IAB is requesting feedback on these candidates by Wednesday, 
2022-02-02 at 2359 UTC. Please send your response to [email-masked]. If 
you would like your feedback to be anonymized, please indicate such in 
your response. The IAB expects to finalize its selection on or before 
2022-02-23.

The IESG will confirm the selection by 2022-03-23 and the appointee 
will begin serving as a new board of trustees member at the ISOC Annual 
General meeting in June 2022.

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager