Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-quic-applicability-14.txt> (Applicability of the QUIC Transport Protocol) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 07:49:09 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the QUIC WG (quic) to consider the
following document: - 'Applicability of the QUIC Transport Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-quic-applicability-14.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-02-07. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document discusses the applicability of the QUIC transport
   protocol, focusing on caveats impacting application protocol
   development and deployment over QUIC.  Its intended audience is
   designers of application protocol mappings to QUIC, and implementors
   of these application protocols.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-applicability/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.