Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-quic-manageability-14.txt> (Manageability of the QUIC Transport Protocol) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 07:49:53 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the QUIC WG (quic) to consider the
following document: - 'Manageability of the QUIC Transport Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-quic-manageability-14.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-02-07. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document discusses manageability of the QUIC transport protocol,
   focusing on the implications of QUIC's design and wire image on
   network operations involving QUIC traffic.  It is intended as a
   "user's manual" for the wire image, providing guidance for network
   operators and equipment vendors who rely on the use of transport-
   aware network functions.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-manageability/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.