Subject: Protocol Action: 'YANG Module for IS-IS Reverse Metric' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-06.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 11:53:30 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'YANG Module for IS-IS Reverse Metric'
  (draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-06.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Link State Routing Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, John Scudder and Martin Vigoureux.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric/

Technical Summary:
     
     The document defines YANG model that augments the base ietf-isis.yang
     model. It provides augmentations supporting configuration and
     operational data for the IS-IS reverse metric functionality as described
     in RFC 8500.

Working Group Summary:
   
     The document has been reviewed by the YANG experts in the LSR working
     group and has been reviewed by both the YANG doctors and routing area
     directorate. 
      
Document Quality:
  
     The document is a fairly simple extension to the existing IS-IS YANG
     model. IS-IS experts have been quieried to validate that it meets the
     requirments for IS-IS reverse metric configuration and operational
     state. 

Personnel:

      Acee Lindem is the Document Shepherd.
      John Scudder is the Responsible Area Director.