Subject: RFC 9215 on Using GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012 Algorithms with the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 00:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9215

        Title:      Using GOST R 34.10-2012 and 
                    GOST R 34.11-2012 Algorithms with the 
                    Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure 
        Author:     D. Baryshkov, Ed.,
                    V. Nikolaev,
                    A. Chelpanov
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       March 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      38
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9215

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9215

This document describes encoding formats, identifiers, and parameter
formats for the GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012 algorithms
for use in the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).

This specification is developed to facilitate implementations that
wish to support the GOST algorithms. This document does not imply
IETF endorsement of the cryptographic algorithms used in this
document.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC