Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-drip-arch-22.txt> (Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Architecture) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 03:05:09 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG (drip)
to consider the following document: - 'Drone Remote Identification Protocol
(DRIP) Architecture'
  <draft-ietf-drip-arch-22.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-04-06. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an architecture for protocols and services to
   support Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Remote Identification (RID)
   and tracking, plus UAS RID-related communications.  This architecture
   adheres to the requirements listed in the DRIP Requirements document
   (RFC9153).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-arch/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.