Subject: Formal IESG Teleconference WebEx and Dial-in Information: 7 April 2022

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 09:21:01 -0700

All members of the community are welcome to attend formal IESG telechats
as observers. Observers are not invited to participate in the
discussion.

The next formal IESG telechat will be held on Thursday, April 7, 
2022 at 07:00 US/Canada Pacific (14:00 UTC). Webex and Dial-in
information is at the bottom of this message.

The agenda for the upcoming telechat can be found at
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/>

A calendar of upcoming public telechats can be downloaded or subscribed
to at:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ietf.org_egdabaf39ch5v8a13dt39mvee4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Topic: IESG Formal Telechat
Date: April 7, 2022
Time:     07:00 US/Canada Pacific 
    09:00 US/Canada Central
    10:00 US/Canada Eastern
    14:00 UTC
    15:00 United Kingdom
    16:00 Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden
    17:00 Finland, Kenya

-------------------------------------------------------
JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m38beb3706c7e5a24dd749a50d7e87dfd
Meeting number: 642 944 708
Meeting password: 1234

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 944 708