Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: scitt

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 10:54:26 -0800

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/scitt/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scitt

Purpose:
In the exchange of artifacts across end-to-end supply chains, it is
often the case that receiving entities require evidence to verify
the suitability of artifacts for an intended use. Key questions are
how the authenticity of entities, evidence, policy and artifacts can
be assured and how the evidence provided by entities can be
guaranteed to be authorized, transparent, immutable and auditable.

The Supply Chain Integrity, Transparency, and Trust (SCITT) mailing
list is a place to present, exchange, and discuss common practice,
emerging mechanisms, and converging terminology in the domain of
SCITT. This includes pointers to state-of-the art documents,
leveraging existing IETF work, or requests for public review.

This list belongs IETF area: SEC

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.