Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-13.txt> (HTTP Transport for Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning: Agent Initiated Communication) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 15:58:16 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Trusted Execution Environment
Provisioning WG (teep) to consider the following document: - 'HTTP Transport
for Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning: Agent
   Initiated Communication'
  <draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-13.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-04-07. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP) Protocol is
   used to manage code and configuration data in a Trusted Execution
   Environment (TEE).  This document specifies the HTTP transport for
   TEEP communication where a Trusted Application Manager (TAM) service
   is used to manage code and data in TEEs on devices that can initiate
   communication to the TAM.  An implementation of this document can (if
   desired) run outside of any TEE, but interacts with a TEEP
   implementation that runs inside a TEE.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.