Subject: Last Call: <draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-08.txt> (IAB Charter Update for RFC Editor Model) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 09:40:54 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document: - 'IAB Charter Update for RFC Editor Model'
  <draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-08.txt> as Best Current Practice

Due to non-editorial changes following a previous IESG review, this starts
a second, two-week last call on the latest revision. Also, note that this
document contains a DOWNREF to draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-04-05. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates the IAB Charter (RFC 2850) to be consistent
   with version 3 of the RFC Editor Model (draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-
   model).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.