Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-08.txt> (Linkset: Media Types and a Link Relation Type for Link Sets) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 10:09:59 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs WG
(httpapi) to consider the following document: - 'Linkset: Media Types and a
Link Relation Type for Link Sets'
  <draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2022-03-28. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines two formats and respective media types for
   representing sets of links as stand-alone documents.  One format is
   JSON-based, the other aligned with the format for representing links
   in the HTTP "Link" header field.  This specification also introduces
   a link relation type to support discovery of sets of links.

Note to Readers

   Please discuss this draft on the "Building Blocks for HTTP APIs"
   mailing list (https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/httpapi).

   Online access to all versions and files is available on GitHub
   (https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc6906: The 'profile' Link Relation Type (Informational - Independent Submission)
    rfc7284: The Profile URI Registry (Informational - Independent Submission)