Subject: Protocol Action: 'A YANG Data Model for NTP' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-17.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 02:24:49 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'A YANG Data Model for NTP'
  (draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-17.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Network Time Protocols Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Erik Kline and Éric Vyncke.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model/

Technical Summary

   This document defines a YANG data model for Network Time Protocol
   (NTP) implementations.  The data model includes configuration data
   and state data.

Working Group Summary

   The document has working group consensus for publication. It has been
   reviewed by several WG participants since its initial adoption as a
   working group item. It has received review from YANG experts.

Document Quality

   There are no existing implementations of this YANG module.  According
   to the authors implementations are currently planned.

   YANGDOCTORS review of draft -10 was "Ready".

Personnel

   Dieter Sibold is acting as the Document Shepherd.
   Erik Kline is the Responsible Area Director. 

IANA Note

   Section 10 has two requests of IANA:

      (1) a URI in the "IETF XML Registry", and

      (2) a YANG module in the "YANG Module Names" registry