Subject: Protocol Action: 'Entities Involved in the IETF Standards Process' to Best Current Practice (draft-rsalz-2028bis-07.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 10:48:04 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Entities Involved in the IETF Standards Process'
  (draft-rsalz-2028bis-07.txt) as Best Current Practice

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an IETF
Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Lars Eggert.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsalz-2028bis/

Technical Summary

   This document describes the individuals and organizations involved in
   the IETF standards process, which have recently changed due to the
   RFC Editor Model version 3. The document also updates some other
   descriptions in light of changes that occurred since RFC2028 was
   originally published.

Working Group Summary

   This is an AD-sponsored document. 

Document Quality

   The document received a significant amount of review, and a few
   editorial changes were made.

Personnel

   Lars Eggert is the Responsible Area Director; he also acts as
   Document Shepherd.

RFC Editor Note

  This document should be clustered with draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model.