Subject: Protocol Action: 'RFC Series Responsibility Change' to Best Current Practice (draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-02.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 10:49:29 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'RFC Series Responsibility Change'
  (draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-02.txt) as Best Current Practice

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an IETF
Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Lars Eggert.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026/

Technical Summary

   This document updates RFC2026 to recognize the change in
   responsibility for the RFC series, which under the RFC Editor
   Model version 3 moves to the RFC Series Working Group and
   the RFC Series Approval Board.

Working Group Summary

   This is an AD-sponsored document. 

Document Quality

   The document received a significant amount of review, and a few
   editorial changes were made.

Personnel

   Lars Eggert is the Responsible Area Director; he also acts as
   Document Shepherd.

RFC Editor Note

  This document should be clustered with draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model.