Subject: Protocol Action: 'IAB Charter Update for RFC Editor Model' to Best Current Practice (draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 10:50:16 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'IAB Charter Update for RFC Editor Model'
  (draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-09.txt) as Best Current Practice

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an IETF
Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Lars Eggert.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter/

Technical Summary

  This document updates the IAB Charter (RFC 2850) to be consistent
   with the RFC Editor  model version 3 (draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model).

Working Group Summary

   This is an AD-sponsored document. 

Document Quality

   The document received a significant amount of review, and a few
   editorial changes were made.

Personnel

   Lars Eggert is the Responsible Area Director; he also acts as
   Document Shepherd.

RFC Editor Note

  This document should be clustered with draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model.
  This document should become part of BCP 39 when published.