Subject: [Ietf-community-india] IIREF Fellowship to the IETF

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:55:55 +0530

Hi,

Please apply for the Fellowship to the IETF at http://iiref.in/fellowship

Criterion for application
- IIREF provides fellowship to attend IETF events. Intended applicants
are requested to follow this sections and register. IIREF is providing
fellowship for IETF96.

- IIREF invites applications from qualified internet professionals
from Academia, Industries, Research labs for participation in upcoming
IETF Events.

Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should be an Indian national and should be above 18 years of age.
- Prior contributions to IETF working groups or mailing lists will be
an added advantage.
- Regular technical contributions to IIREF will be an additional advantage.

Terms and Conditions:

- The decision of the judges or panel or committee will be final.
- C-DAC will reimburse only low cost airfare ( Air India will be the
preferred choice wherever available) to the event location via optimal
route.
- Registration fee for attending IETF meeting will be paid or
reimbursed by C-DAC.
- Food and Lodging Expenses will be reimbursed as per norms.
- The selected candidate, upon acceptance of fellowship, have to sign
a legal document.
- The fellow has to attend the full program throughout the schedule.
- A report and feedback has to be submitted by the fellow after the
event as per the template.
- The fellow has to attend the following mandatory sessions:
   * Newcomers orientation and training (if the fellow is a newcomer)
   * Any relevant tutorials
   * Technical and Administrative plenaries

Upon returning from the program, the fellow have to submit give a
presentation at select forums as requested by IIREF.
Above mentioned conditions are subjected to change from time to time.

Selection Process:
A panel of experts will examine the applications and short-list the candidates.
The Panelist/Head of the panel may contact each of the short-listed
candidate through email/phone for further processing.
If required candidate may have to appear for a face to face interview.
Selected candidate will be intimated through email.

Last Date for application is 30th April, 2016

Thanks
Vinayak