Subject: Re: [Ietf-community-india] REG: Details Required

From: "Saurabh Chattopadhyay - ERS, HCL Tech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 07:18:13 +0000

Hi All,

Missed responding to this mail earlier, please find the details below -

Name

Areas of Interest

Expertise

Workgroup subscribed

Drafts/RFC  Published

Email Address

Saurabh
Chattopadhyay

SDN & NFV, Security, Benchmarking, Metrics & Analysis

SDN & NFV

SDNRG, NFVRG, BMWG, I2NSF, ACME, NMLRG

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chattopadhyay-sdnrg-multi-party-sdn-trust/

[email-masked]

Regards,
Saurabh

From: Ietf-community-india [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sudhin Jacob
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 8:25 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Ietf-community-india] REG: Details Required

Hi All,

I am collecting the data of the Indian Contributors, may I request you to send me the data in below format.

Name

Areas of Interest

Expertise

Workgroup subscribed

Drafts/RFC  Published

Email Address

Regards,
Sudhin

::DISCLAIMER::
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents
(with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------