Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Fwd: [97attendees] FYI - live video streams on YouTube of certain IETF 97 sessions - see https://www.ietf.org/live

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 04:14:18 +0530

FYI

I attended the DNS privacy tutorial and it was quite good. The
recording should be available soon on the youtube channel.

The plenary also promises to be interesting.

-- Vinayak

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan York <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 10:15 AM
Subject: [97attendees] FYI - live video streams on YouTube of certain
IETF 97 sessions - see https://www.ietf.org/live
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

FYI, we're once again streaming a number of sessions live through the
IETF's YouTube channel in addition to being available through Meetecho
and our other regular mechanisms.  All of the information about how to
connect are at:

  https://www.ietf.org/live/

The sessions that will be streamed are:

• IETF Newcomers Tutorial - Sunday, 13 Nov 2016, 12:30-13:30, Studio 4
• DNS Privacy Tutorial - Sunday, 13 Nov 2016, 13:45-14:45, Studio 3
• IETF Hackathon Awards - Sunday, 13 Nov 2016, 14:00-16:00, Park Ballroom 1

• IRTF Open Meeting (ANRP awards) - Monday, 14 Nov 2016, 15:50-17:50,
Grand Ballroom 1

• Combined Operations, Administrative & Technical Plenary - "Attacks
Against the Architecture" - Wednesday, 16 Nov 2016, 16:40-19:10, Grand
Ballrooms

• Thursday Lunch Speaker Series - Thursday, 17 Nov 2016, 12:30-13:15,
Park Ballroom 1

All the sessions will be recorded for later viewing.

Please feel free to let people know about the link and the ability to
watch these sessions.

Regards,
Dan