Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Hands-on Workshop on DNS and DNSSEC

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 15:58:19 +0530

Hi all,

I attended this workshop last year and it was really good. It is
really good for someone who really wants to understand the intricacies
of DNS protocol, setup and operations. If you are interested in DNS or
work with it in production, you should attend.

Thanks
Vinayak

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hari Cm <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 10:56 AM
Subject: Workshop on DNS and DNSSEC
To: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>

Hello,

Philip Paeps ("Trouble") is here in India and he is doing workshop on
DNS and DNSSEC in December. Trouble is an independent consultant and
contractor based in Belgium. He provides research and development on
low-level software and operating systems, particularly in an embedded
or real-time context. His main interests are bootloaders, device
drivers and high-performance networking.

At the end of this course, participants will be familiar with the
Domain Name System and Security Extensions to the Domain Name System
(DNSSEC). The course is taught “hands-on” in a virtualized FreeBSD
environment using the BIND, NSD and Unbound name server
implementations. Participants will configure authoritative and
recursive domain name servers and will learn to analyse and debug
common misconfigurations and bugs. Who knows, this could be your way
to a DNS admin job!

To know more about this workshop, visit: https://dnssec.hasgeek.com/

If you have any questions about these workshops, feel free to reach out to us.

Regards,
Hari