Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Fw: Notice for 5G Summit Kolkata 17-18 March 2017

From: Abhijan Bhattacharyya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 17:36:22 +0530

***Sorry if you have received multiple copies of this mail***

Dear All,

This is to inform you that IEEE ComSoc kolkata Chapter jointly with IEEE 
CAS, Kolkata organizing the IEEE International 5G Summit and 28th GISFI 
Standardization Series Meeting (GSSM), with the very contemporary Theme on 
Digital India during March 17-18,  2017.  This 5G Summit and GSSM are held 
within India and abroad over the year, but it is the first time event in 
Kolkata. 

It will be a big event in collaboration of academics and industry experts, 
researcher, developers in connection with 5G research for Digital India 
from abroad and India. We cannot think our lives without mobile.  This 5G 
Summit would be the appropriate platform for every individual to know the 
status of this revolutionary technology, yet to come by 2020.

I hereby request you to be the part of the event through sponsorship, 
participation and presentation in Research Forum Abstract. The detail 
report is available in the ComSoc Kolkata Chapter Website as given in the 
link:

http://ewh.ieee.org/r10/calcutta/comsoc/5gsummit.htm

I request you to broadcast the message for 5G Summit and GISFI Meeting. 
Please note that call for participation and call for sponsorship, 
registration process everything is given in website.

I expect your positive response with your active participation for the 
success of 5G summit .

Thanking you,

Prof. Iti Saha Misra
ComSoc Chairperson, IEEE Kolkata Section
ETCE, Jadavpur University
=====-----=====-----=====
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it may contain 
confidential or privileged information. If you are 
not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, 
review, distribution, printing or copying of the 
information contained in this e-mail message 
and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If 
you have received this communication in error, 
please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and 
immediately and permanently delete the message 
and any attachments. Thank you