Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Fwd: IETF Journal: Latest issue now available

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 23:00:25 +0530

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Journal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 5:07 PM
Subject: IETF Journal: Latest issue now available
To: IETF Journal <[email-masked]>

The latest issue of the IETF Journal (Volume 12, Issue 3) is now
available online:

        <https://www.ietfjournal.org/journal-issues/march-2017/>

Our cover article is a manifesto of why Internet-enabled businesses
should care about the open standards and open source communities. We
present the first two of a series of interviews with IETF leadership,
in this case outgoing IETF chair Jari Arkko and his successor Alissa
Cooper.

Also in this issue, you’ll learn about CodeStand, a new initiative
that matches developers with coding projects related to IETF activity.

We have several Working Group and BoF updates, a summary of the
pre-IETF Hackathon, and an article about the Internet Society briefing
panel on the topic: The I in IoT: Implications for a Global Open
Internet.

You can read this issue online or download the full issue in PDF
format. You can also keep up to date with the latest issue by
subscribing to the IETF Journal as an email edition or have it
delivered to your postal address in hardcopy.

IETF Journal is on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ietfjournal/) and
Twitter (@ietfjournal).

Hardcopies will be available as usual at the upcoming IETF 98 meeting
in Chicago, Illinois.

Many thanks to all our contributors. Please send any comments or
suggestions for future issues to [email-masked].

 — Mat

Mat Ford
Managing Editor
IETF Journal
<https://www.ietfjournal.org/>