Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Fwd: [Community-il] ** APPLY NOW for the Internet Society Fellowship to IETF 99 - Prague, Czech Republic **

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:44:25 +0530

FYI

Applications for ISOC Fellowships to the IETF are open.

Regards
Vinayak

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Niel Harper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 6:26 PM
Subject: [Community-il] ** APPLY NOW for the Internet Society
Fellowship to IETF 99 - Prague, Czech Republic **
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hello All,

The Internet Society is inviting applications for its Fellowship to
the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF). The Fellowship programme
allows technologists, engineers and researchers from emerging and
developing economies to attend an Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) meeting.

As you know, the IETF is the Internet's premier standards-making body,
responsible for the development of protocols used in IP-based
networks. IETF participants represent an international community of
network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers involved in the
technical operation of the Internet and the continuing evolution of
Internet architecture.

Fellowships will be awarded through a competitive application process.
The Internet Society is currently accepting applications for the
following:

* IETF 99, July 16-21, 2017, Prague, Czech Republic

Information about the programme and links to apply can be found at:
http://bit.ly/1HaKPt5.

Applications will close on 2 April, 2017 and successful candidates
will be notified on 21 April, 2017.

We encourage you to apply for this opportunity or pass this
information about the programme to individuals in your network that
have a keen interest in the open standards development activities of
the IETF.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Niel Harper
at [email-masked].

Regards,

-----------------------------

Niel Harper

Senior Manager, Next Generation Leaders Programmes

Internet Society

1775 Wiehle Avenue

Reston, VA 20190

Email: [email-masked]

Skype: OlokunBB

Follow us on Twitter @ISOC_NextGen

_______________________________________________
Community-il mailing list
[email-masked]
https://elists.isoc.org/mailman/listinfo/community-il