Subject: [Ietf-community-india] RFCs We Love - 16th April

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 16:19:25 +0530

Hi,

A couple of community members (Dhruv and Me) are speaking at "RFCs We
Love" Meetup. In this informal meetup, we will talk about RFCs we love
and explain the nuances we faced while implementing them.

This is also an informal gathering of people who are interested in
contributing to the IETF standards process. We will also be briefly be
talking about IIESoc (India Internet Engineering Society) - a
non-profit some of us active volunteers have setup to spread awareness
and encourage imperilment and academicians contribute to IETF
standards.

This event is open to anyone interested in IETF standards. If you are
interested in speaking at a future meetup as well, please let us know.

Details

Date: April 16th
Venue: Razorpay Office, Bangalore
Time: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rfcs_we_love/status/851659818561654785

Agenda:

Introduction to IIESoc
RFC 7665 - Service Function Chaining by Dhruv Dhody
Updates from IETF 98
RFC 7231 - Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Semantics and
Content by Vinayak Hegde

You can RSVP at

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvhzi_YxeXApXnsDBDfoX2W5Et8oSDmS8LqyOVIuZROt1UQA/viewform

Regards
Vinayak