Subject: [Ietf-community-india] RFCs We Love meetup: Call for themes

From: Kracekumar Ramaraj <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 00:02:37 +0530

Hi

RFCs We Love meetup is a place to discuss existing RFCs. A lot of folks
know how something works but don't read the technical specification and
understand intricacies. This is an attempt to fix the gap, deepen the
technical knowledge and learn about other domains from local peers.

So far we conducted three meetups. All the details are available in GH repo
[0].

Last meetup Vinayak and Dhruv from the community [1] attended the meetup
and gave a talk [2].

We're looking forward to themes for upcoming meetups and speakers. Feel
free to propose the themes and what RFCs you'd like to talk and hear. For
example, the theme can be HTTP/DNS. The theme can run for multiple meetups.

We're looking for venues as well. In case your company can host us on
Saturday or Sunday, please let us know. As of now, we strive to conduct one
meetup per month. Except for third Saturday, any weekend works for us. In a
longer, we can finalize which week to host the meetup.

Looking forward to hearing suggestions.

[0]: https://github.com/rfcswelove/rfcs_we_love/
[1]: http://iiesoc.in/rfcs-we-love-april-2017-meetup-at-razorpay.html
[2]: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mrGmePZBXvGy

-- 
Regards
R.Kracekumar
http://kracekumar.com

---

From: Kracekumar Ramaraj <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 18:07:31 +0000

Hi

On Tue, 2 May 2017 at 12:02 AM Kracekumar Ramaraj <[email-masked]> wrote:

> So far we conducted three meetups. All the details are available in GH
> repo [0].
>
Replying to my own post to see if some one missed the post earliest.

-- 
Sent from Gmail Mobile