Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Possible Paid Gig - Seeking expert in MPLS

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 12:05:21 +0530

Hi IETers,

One of my friends reached out to me for help on a new product
(router) they are building. I am quoting the mail below. Please reach
out directly to the mail address mentioned at the end .

== Begin Quote ==

Am looking for Expert in MPLS to give us input on the new aggregation
router we are launching in mpls market.

The ideal profile will be

someone who had worked in implementing a MPLS topology for a telco.
Who has integrated mpls support in router or worked on mpls router

I am looking for on call discussion to validate the out topology. We
are open to consulting based engagement if the amount of work involved
is significant.

thanks
Sriram
"Sriramkumar Vh" <[email-masked]>

== End Quote ==

Regards
Vinayak