Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Connections 2018

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:05:26 +0530

Hi,

We will be having "Connections 2018" event on 31st Oct and 1st Nov, just
before IETF 103 (in bangkok). This year we have a 2 day event planned with
focus on IoT, IPv6, SDN/Network Operations and Deployment Considerations.

Check out - https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/ for all the details.

So mark your calendars and also help us with sponsorship by talking to your
organization/contacts, the sponsorship deck is available at -
https://connections.iiesoc.in/sponsorship. Please cc [email-masked] and
connect us with the right persons to take this further.

For the last year's event, see - https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/gallery
& https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/2017

Looking forward to your support in making Connections 2018 a success.

Thanks!
Dhruv
For IIESoc

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 10:44:48 +0530

Hi,

The link for the tickets for "Connections 2018" is up -
https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/tickets

A limited quantity of early bird tickets are availaible till this month
end, so get those now!

Thanks!
Dhruv
For IIESoc

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 3:05 PM Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]> wrote:

> So mark your calendars and also help us with sponsorship by talking to
> your organization/contacts, the sponsorship deck is available at -

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 10:15:09 +0530

Hi,

Based on some requests, we have extended the early bird tickets timing by a
week.

So this is your last chance to save Rs 1000/- by getting hold of those
limited quantity early bird tickets now!

I am also attaching a flyer of the event, please use this flyer to
publicize the event at your organization and circles!

Thanks!
Dhruv

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 10:44 AM Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> For the last year's event, see -
>> https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/gallery &
>> https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/2017
>>