Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Type of visa for Indians to attend IETF103

From: "Shalu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 17:42:11 +0530

Hi all,

Have anyone applied for Thailand VISA for attending the IETF103 .

It will be useful if anyone can share the type of VISA
(Tourist/Non-Immigrant/Business) to be provided for visa processing.

Or choose only the  VISA-ON-ARRIVAL option. 

Thanks & Regards

Shalu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited and appropriate legal action will be taken.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Rahul Jadhav <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 17:44:49 +0530

Hi Shalu, I applied through my office travel desk. It's a tourist visa i
applied for after consultation with the travel desk.

On Mon, 1 Oct 2018 at 5:40 PM, Shalu <[email-masked]> wrote:

> It will be useful if anyone can share the type of VISA (
> *Tourist/Non-Immigrant/Business*) to be provided for visa processing*.*
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-community-india mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-community-india
>

---

From: "Shalu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 18:51:35 +0530

Hi Rahul,

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Regards

Shalu

From: Rahul Jadhav [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2018 5:45 PM
To: Shalu
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Ietf-community-india] Type of visa for Indians to attend IETF103

Hi Shalu, I applied through my office travel desk. It's a tourist visa i applied for after consultation with the travel desk.

On Mon, 1 Oct 2018 at 5:40 PM, Shalu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi all,

It will be useful if anyone can share the type of VISA (Tourist/Non-Immigrant/Business) to be provided for visa processing.

 

Thanks & Regards

Shalu

_______________________________________________
Ietf-community-india mailing list
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-community-india