Subject: [Ietf-community-india] RFCsWeLove - Security Edition on 27th April 2019

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 18:42:13 +0530

Hi,

We are planning our next RFCsWeLove meetup this Saturday. We are
keeping this one focused on Security aspects.

27th April 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 11 AM to 2 PM
Venue: Blume Villa, Domulr, Bangalore (https://goo.gl/maps/eiZyZgPezPH2)

We have Tirumaleswar Reddy (Mcaffe), Rahul Jadhav (Huawei) confirmed,
we would have an update from IETF 104 as well. We still have a few
slot open, so feel free to unicast and suggest topics/speakers.

The seating is limited so do RSVP soon, and please do attend if you mark yes!

Thanks!
IIESoc

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 18:43:50 +0530

Forgot the link for RSVP - https://forms.gle/tbSGrYSZS15M93ot5

Also at - https://www.iiesoc.in/others

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 12:47:07 +0530

Hi,

First of all, thanks to Blume Villa for Hosting this edition of
RFCsWeLove. Here is the map link to the venue -
https://goo.gl/maps/eiZyZgPezPH2

The final agenda for tomorrow -

11:00 - 11:15 Introductions by Dhruv, IIESoc
11:15 - 12:00 DOTS (DDoS open threat signaling) by Tirumaleswar Reddy
Konda, Mcafee
12:00 - 12:45 What's new with Wi-Fi Security aka WPA3 by Mohit Sethi,
Ericsson (remote)
12:45 - 13:15 IKEv2 Optional SA&TS Payloads in Child Exchange
[draft-kampati-ipsecme-ikev2-sa-ts-payloads-opt-00] by Sandeep
Kampati, Huawei
13:15 - 13:45 Automated TLS using Letsencrypt on a Kubernetes Cluster
by Ashwin Murali, Zoomcar
13:45 - 14:00 Updates from IETF 104

We still have a few seats open, so RSVP ASAP -
https://forms.gle/NXfRFwjYsT5eSZudA

See you there!

For those who cant make it, we have a remote participation bridge -
https://meet.google.com/jhv-ywhv-nxh

Thanks!
Dhruv
For IIESoc

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 22:19:08 +0530

Hi All,

Here is the report of our last meetup -
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qx6zindeg9xL3NxuOJRMisBTh98te4bY?usp=sharing
.

You can find all the presentations at
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qx6zindeg9xL3NxuOJRMisBTh98te4bY?usp=sharing.
We will be posting videos soon.

Thanks,
Dhruv
For IIESoc

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 10:45:04 +0530

I was told I forgot the blog post link, you can find all the blog
entries at - https://www.iiesoc.in/blog :)

Thanks!
Dhruv
For IIESoc

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 10:19 PM Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Here is the report of our last meetup - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qx6zindeg9xL3NxuOJRMisBTh98te4bY?usp=sharing.
>
> You can find all the presentations at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qx6zindeg9xL3NxuOJRMisBTh98te4bY?usp=sharing. We will be posting videos soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Dhruv
> For IIESoc
>