Subject: [Ietf-community-india] RFCsWeLove - 22nd June 2019

From: IIESoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 12:16:53 +0530

BCC: all attendees of the meetup; details to  stay in touch attached
at the end of the mail.

Hi,

Thanks to all those who attended the meetup this Saturday. Thanks to
our presenters and Zoomcar for providing the venue. We had a great
meetup, details (including pointer to slides) are in the blog -
https://www.iiesoc.in/single-post/2019/06/24/RFCs-We-Love-Routing-Edition

We are always looking for new topics and speakers for the next
RFCsWeLove, so please help out in anyway you can!

Our pre-IETF India event called Connections is upcoming in November
and we would need the support from your organization, so please link
us up to the right folks in your company. Please reach out to
[email-masked] with any leads.
https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/

--
Mailing List
        [email-masked]
        https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/Ietf-community-india (*)
Mail
        [email-masked]
Website
        iiesoc.in
        connections.iiesoc.in
Social
        Twitter @iiesoc_in
        Linkedin - IIESoc
        Facebook - IIESoc
        Whatsapp - https://chat.whatsapp.com/1EdDP0xT9DnJDurm2fXipb (*)

(*) - Most useful!

-- 

Thanks!
Dhruv
For IIESoc